New Jersey Disers check in here!!

Are you from Northern or Southern NJ?

• I'm from Northern NJ

• I'm from Southern NJ

• I'm not from New Jersey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hampton, Milford, North Brunswick, New Brunswick, Highland Park, Dunellen, and raised in Piscataway, born in Jersey City. (Brief stays in Iselin and Toms River as well)

Here in Point Pleasant, it's turned to rain. Just an ugly slushy mess right now. Wish I was in WDW!! 58 days to go!!!

South Jersey. Go Phillies!!!

However now I'm from South Jersey - Gloucester County over here too! 25 minutes outside of Philly. And I'll be quite honest, there are no cows in my immediate area but there are still farms!

A So. Jersey Gloucester County girl here too! Gibbstown to be exact!

Well hello there!!! I grew up in Pboro, lived on the other side for a 12 years and now settled in Gtown!

We are from South Jersey near Atlantic City. We are booked to go on first family trip to Disney December 7-13, 2008. And being in SJ we are diehard Eagles fan, and are very happy our rival Giants beat the Cheatriots!

About as far south as you can go!!!!!!!!!!!! (transplant from outside Philly though...although I guess now I have been in NJ longer!!!) It was snowing pretty good at 3 AM but only slush by 8 AM!!

Another Gloucester County resident here! DH is originally from the Hopewell/Pennington area.

Kathy

North Jersey--near Wayne. Grew up "Down the Shore" in Middletown, 15 minutes from Sandy Hook. Love the Podcast's Jersey references!

And to add on to what KimStaR said, "New Jersey is taking over the world" and RUTGERS is, too!

We live in Central NJ, Edison to be exact. We made the typical migration, Brooklyn, Staten Island and now NJ. LOL

Hmmm...not sure how to answer this one...born in Orange, grew up in Edison, and moved to south Jersey (Lumberton) 5 years ago. No cows nearby, but there is a llama farm down the road from me and lots of horses! I will always be a JETS and YANKEES fan despite my location in the state. :thumbsup2

ohhh..just stumbled upon this thread so I just wanted to check in! :)

bergen county/north jersey here (hackensack)...hi everyone!

not too many cows (except for van saun park like someone else mentioned)... although there are a few horses up here but only at major equestrian barns.

there is some rumor that jersey has more racehorses than kentucky? ;)

OK - OK - my body is physically in Broward County Florida, but my heart still is in West New York, NJ! I told a few colleagues yesterday - they had never heard of it - LOL!! I miss my Boulevard East with the fabulous NYC skyline. No cows in Hudson County though. :laughing:

Bayonne NJ 1o miles from NYC. no cows at all. Love that we are the only state with its own week in WDW.:thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

BAYONNE!??!!!?? Me too. Never thought I'd find a Bayonne person on here. BTW, can't get a good look at the motorcycle. Is that the bike with the WTC and the 3 firefighters on it? If so, I saw it at Ground Zero in 2006. Beautiful!

Oh I am a north jersey girl!! Up here in Morris county we see a few cows but not many. Its all about the Giants and I am sure as the weather warms up I will be going "down the shore".

Another North Jersey DIS'er here! I root for the Giants, Devils and Yankees! Although-when I go "down the shore"-it's to Ocean City, NJ-home of Eagles, Flyers, and Phillies fans.

Cumberland County - South Jersey.

I grew up in Cape May County - very familiar with the Exit 6 area!!!

Kimba

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter