New Hotel Thread Here The First One Reached Its Limit-READ 1ST POST IMPORTANT INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I called the hotel directly (Crowne Plaza NYC) - She is showing my ressie for a king bed (my confirmation says double bed) and she said it's $149 a night. I told her it was booked through a third party, my conf. says double and it should be paid in full. She said she couldn't tell if it was paid, I would have to speak to the front desk. Transferred to the front desk, I got voicemail, so I'll call back later.

I was wondering this too. I have seen many reports of people going to Disney and checking in and told they owe more $$$. Who is to say this would not happen. Remember when people were making ressies with pins they did not have and Disney tried to make them pay up. Just a thought.

OT -Disney Queen love your dog we have one that looks just like him. (similar markings)

The only thing worse than losing a lot of money on this would be to find out the day you try to check in. I am holding good thoughts for the folks on this thread..y'all surely kept me entertained yesterday!!

Thanks for the compliment on Zoey. She is cute, but wild. At 60 lbs for 8 months old, that is not acceptable behavior! She weighs more than my kids!

Ugh, I just got a video too but when I clicked "book" it took my to a page that said promotion is off. Why o why did I even try after yesterday's fiasco?

now I'm just wasting time by having to check my Symantec virus remover Trojan.Brisv.something something something'm

will never use them
If you had to run a scan to find it, how do you know where you got it or how long it has been there? Did you install any auto refresher pages, chat room stuff, open any emails, visit any other websites. I would not just assume it came from one particular place.

wow- It happen to me too...Got the video and chicked thtought to book it and it said the promo was off!:confused3

I sent them an email to see if the deal was still being offered and this is their response:

"I can confirm the promotion is absolutely still running – with week two starting on Monday and continuing through Friday. During the first 6 days of The World for $1 sale, 955 reservations were made sending 2,261 people to 230 different destinations for free. We have massively reduced the use of robotic or other non-manual activity on LastMinuteTravel.com as it is against the terms and conditions. However, for individuals who explore www.lastminutetravel.com, The World for $1 sale is still available for a total of 15 minutes per day - no more than 3 sessions of no less than 5 minutes - covering the entire hotel inventory. The purpose of this sale was to introduce people to our website – and the stand-out rates, availability, service and technology. I suggest instead of simply refreshing, get to know the site a little better.
Note that if you are signed up to receive hints, the last one went out on Friday as we start a fresh new week to The World for $1 sale.
I hope I was able to give you some additional insight."

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at any time.

Thank you,

Customer Support

Tourico Holidays

www.touricoholidays.com

Tel: 407-667-8700

Fax: 407-215-9866

Email: customer_service@touricoholidays.com

I don't know about you all, but I will check the website once in a while and see if I happen to hit the $1.00 deal. If not, so what? I didn't have any plans to go anyway, but if I can get $1.00 a night deal, of course I would go!:cheer2:

well, I am just nervous that my ressie won't be there when I get there.

If you make a reservation, wait a couple of days and call WDW and see if they show the reservation there and if it is showing as a paid in full reservation. That is what I will do if I get through anyway.:rotfl:

For anyone who got the promo, did you use enouce on the video? I'm wondering if I need is take that off, maybe they have a way of detecting it.

So as I understand from reading everwhere this offer is now over right? I read everyone got a message saying they have now ended the promotion.

I sent them an email to see if the deal was still being offered and this is their response:

"I can confirm the promotion is absolutely still running – with week two starting on Monday and continuing through Friday. During the first 6 days of The World for $1 sale, 955 reservations were made sending 2,261 people to 230 different destinations for free. We have massively reduced the use of robotic or other non-manual activity on LastMinuteTravel.com as it is against the terms and conditions. However, for individuals who explore www.lastminutetravel.com, The World for $1 sale is still available for a total of 15 minutes per day - no more than 3 sessions of no less than 5 minutes - covering the entire hotel inventory. The purpose of this sale was to introduce people to our website – and the stand-out rates, availability, service and technology. I suggest instead of simply refreshing, get to know the site a little better.
Note that if you are signed up to receive hints, the last one went out on Friday as we start a fresh new week to The World for $1 sale.
I hope I was able to give you some additional insight."

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at any time.

Thank you,

Customer Support

Tourico Holidays

www.touricoholidays.com

Tel: 407-667-8700

Fax: 407-215-9866

Email: customer_service@touricoholidays.com

Not according to them it's not over!pixiedust:

I am so over this and really wish I would have never seen the Thread Last Week. It is a complete mess I have wasted so much of my Time that it is crazy. My Husband got the Window last week and it wouldn't pull up anything for Disney. Then I finally get one and it lasts 5 Seconds if that and I was there so I know I didn't mess it. I am to the point if I would see it I don't think I would book I am worried if my Reservations would actually be there.

Good Luck Everyone!!!

So I called the hotel directly (Crowne Plaza NYC) - She is showing my ressie for a king bed (my confirmation says double bed) and she said it's $149 a night. I told her it was booked through a third party, my conf. says double and it should be paid in full. She said she couldn't tell if it was paid, I would have to speak to the front desk. Transferred to the front desk, I got voicemail, so I'll call back later.

oh i am very interested to find out what they say, please let us know ok??

I am so confused.

People are saying they see the video they watch, do everything but then it says "promotion over"... but others are able to get the deal.

And! the website says the promotion is still running? Whaaaaaaaat?

I'm wondering how the heck you even get the video to watch!

So what happens, all of a sudden while you are on the site, you hit refresh and if a VIDEO screen comes up, you get the $1 a night deal????

I've been on this site since yesterday and NOTHING. I haven't received any clues whatsoever, either.

I'm wondering how the heck you even get the video to watch!

So what happens, all of a sudden while you are on the site, you hit refresh and if a VIDEO screen comes up, you get the $1 a night deal????

I've been on this site since yesterday and NOTHING. I haven't received any clues whatsoever, either.

I've been all over that site today too, with no video, nada. I did like the fact that I could see the hotels through the satellite images. We had fun scrolling around tryingt to identify the resorts from photos alone. It doesn't take much to entertain us :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter