NEW(?): Games for prizes! Guess the picture or solve a riddle!

PopStar said:
a fed-ex envelope?

Getting warmer. Hint: It is that time of the year where you buy things for people...and order them...and people are not always....

well that's enough of a hint.

~Mia~

becks24 said:
umm is it a razor for shaving?? :3dglasses

LOL I totally thought that was a joke.

Ok here's the deal. I don't think anyone will get this, so I'm giving it to someybody since he was the first to say "Fed-Ex". what I was looking for was the note that Fed Ex leaves on your door when they try to deliver a package and you are not home (I got one today....I went to Burger King for breakfast and came back, and had missed the guy by FIVE MINUTES!!!!! So mad b/c it may have been my Windows Software, and now I have to wait until Tuesday. Grr.

This is what it looks like (part of it):

Someybody, prize to come soon.

Round Five in a few minutes.

~Mia~

Ok, last round of the day, and maybe for a while. running out of prizes! Unless you want to play for fun, I'm all for that :) But here is the last one for today and if I decide to play another day, I will let you know whether there is a prize or not. This one has a prize:

Yes, it says "butt". BUT (no pun intended) it's nothing inappropriate (I know better :rolleyes: )

What is it?

Good luck!

~Mia~

I dont know, some time of cocoa butter, body butter, lotion sort of thing...that wasnt very specific was it? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter