New Fridge Swap at Pop!!Fridge is MIA

Hey all,

I am new to Dis Boards. This fridge swap sounds awesome. I tried to PM but am told I can't unless I have 10 posts. Does that mean 10 post like the one I am doing now?

I will be in POP this March and would love to join in on this swap.

Thanks,

Gip

LOL....now that I moved down further on this posting I see everyone is posting there dates.

I will be in pop March 19 - 27, 2011. From this posting it looks like it is available during that time.

I am great with all the conditions. Please let me know if it is in fact available.

Thank you,

Gip

Hey all,

I am new to Dis Boards. This fridge swap sounds awesome. I tried to PM but am told I can't unless I have 10 posts. Does that mean 10 post like the one I am doing now?

I will be in POP this March and would love to join in on this swap.

Thanks,

Gip

Yes that is correct

LOL....now that I moved down further on this posting I see everyone is posting there dates.

I will be in pop March 19 - 27, 2011. From this posting it looks like it is available during that time.

I am great with all the conditions. Please let me know if it is in fact available.

Thank you,

Gip
Yes the fridge is available during your stay. Since your not able to PM yet you can email me your info accountingbabe_08@yahoo.com. I need the full name on the reservation, confirmation #, phone # while @ disney and email address. Once you have sent me your info I will mark you down on post # 1 as confirmed. When it gets closer to your stay you will need to contact and share info with the swapper before you and after

Have a great day!

Fantastic!

I just booked my flights yesterday but haven't completed my stay at Disney yet. I have my quote and we are going for sure as we booked our flights. I plan on doing all this this week. Is it possible to hold this until then and I will provide all the requested information?

Thanks again,

Gerald

:welcome: to the swap
Fantastic!

I just booked my flights yesterday but haven't completed my stay at Disney yet. I have my quote and we are going for sure as we booked our flights. I plan on doing all this this week. Is it possible to hold this until then and I will provide all the requested information?

Thanks again,

Gerald

I just want to let everyone know that the fridge is safely @ Pop with our first official swapper. Thank you KAA1972 for donating the fridge for all of our swappers to use.:grouphug::flower3:

Hi

I am interested in the fridge swap from 20-22 Sept 2011. I am actually at pop from 16-30 so if any other dates after the 22 become available could you let me know. I think I am able to secure another fridge swap from 16-19.

Could you please pencil me in for now and I will email you my confirmation number etc within the next week. I am unable to PM due to being a newbie on the boards so if you could PM your email address that would be great.

Thanks
TanzUnited99 :)

Hi

I am interested in the fridge swap from 20-22 Sept 2011. I am actually at pop from 16-30 so if any other dates after the 22 become available could you let me know. I think I am able to secure another fridge swap from 16-19.

Could you please pencil me in for now and I will email you my confirmation number etc within the next week. I am unable to PM due to being a newbie on the boards so if you could PM your email address that would be great.

Thanks
TanzUnited99 :)

my email address is accountingbabe_08@yahoo.com. I will need the name on the reservation, confirmation #, phone # while @ disney and email address.

BW

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to report that we are back from Pop and that we had the fridge Dec 5th-10th (we swapped on the evening of the 10th because it was easier for both of us). I didn't end up buying a toaster after all so sorry for those who were counting on it but I did forget my ice packs in the freezer section so you can go ahead and use them :rolleyes1

Thanks again for doing this! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to report that we are back from Pop and that we had the fridge Dec 5th-10th (we swapped on the evening of the 10th because it was easier for both of us). I didn't end up buying a toaster after all so sorry for those who were counting on it but I did forget my ice packs in the freezer section so you can go ahead and use them :rolleyes1

Thanks again for doing this! :thumbsup2

So glad your back and that you were able to be first on the list

Hello - I would like to join if the Fridge is available Aug 19 - 27.. did the person back out the 20 - 25 as on page 1 it says OPEN? Thanks Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter