New Fridge Swap at Pop!!Fridge is MIA

I would like to know if it is avail. 3/31 thru 4/6?

Thanks!
Karen

Karen,

Your dates are available! Please reference your dates and New Fridge Swap in subject line of your PM. I will need the name on your reservation, confirmation #, cell phone # while @ disney and email address in order to confirm you.

BW

ditto!

I am trying to see about Oct 25-29

thanks!

your dates are available! please reference your dates and New Fridge Swap in your PM. I will need the name on your reservation, confirmation # , cell phone # while @ disney and email address to confirm you.

BW

Hmmmm....I wonder if all of the swap fridges will turn up missing...considering the Value resorts are now getting fridges? (Ur is it only beverage coolers at the All-Stars??)

Thanks for trying - and thanks for running this swap! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Who knows? Our little fridge may currently be installed in a room one of us will stay in at some point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter