New DVC Member Cards coming next month.

Nothing here in Germany either - I just got the letter dated November 5, 2015 telling me about the "new" policy regarding a limit of how many gift cards you can use for paying your annual due. I am not expecting receiving any membership cards before the summer at the earliest after this experience...

Curious question. My "Digital" version that I can print says I've been a member since 2009. I've actually only been a member since 2/2012. We started our purchase in late 2011 but didn't close until the first few days of February. I'm guessing they just keep the sale date from the original purchaser?

Received mine today, but the envelope was addressed just to me and only had a new card for me. Interesting, as my DH is listed first on every communication they have sent out so far, LOL. I will assume his is still coming, but why they would send them separately is a mystery to me.

Two of us in one household, each with our own DVC membership. One arrived today (Las Vegas) and one did not. Now I'm a little worried that mine won't arrive at all, I never get the Disney Files, and the other member in the household always does. I'll see over the next few days I guess.

I just received mine today. It came in an 8 1/2x11 silver envelope marked Celebrating 25 Years and Beyond! Disney Vacation Club. I entered the Sweepstakes, and thought it was related to that, so set it aside and almost didn't open it. (I know they haven't done the drawing yet.) When I did open it, it was a glossy picture-book waste of members dues. I am annoyed at that waste. We are already members, they don't need to woo us with pretty pictures.
About to throw it all away, there is included behind the picture-book a sheet with my new membership card. Could have missed it completely.
So some of you may have received it, and not noticed it in the envelope.
What a waste of member dues.

We are in IL and nothing yet.

Today while I was talking to my daughter in OH, she went to her mailbox and announced her new card had just arrived. Just hers. Still waiting for her DH's card.

My apologies. I thought the fat envelope was the DVC cards, but it turned out to be a car magnet for the Annual Pass.

Last edited:
Received mine today, but the envelope was addressed just to me and only had a new card for me. Interesting, as my DH is listed first on every communication they have sent out so far, LOL. I will assume his is still coming, but why they would send them separately is a mystery to me.

We have the opposite issue. My husband just got his yesterday in the huge envelope celebrating 25 years. I haven't gotten squat. :sad: I also think it's strange they just didn't include cards for each member in one mailing.

We have the opposite issue. My husband just got his yesterday in the huge envelope celebrating 25 years. I haven't gotten squat. :sad: I also think it's strange they just didn't include cards for each member in one mailing.

Mail merges are not a strong point for Disney. Actually I'm just happy when they don't revert back to an address from 12-15 years ago. :rolleyes1

As it's already Jan 20 - begining to question if "next month" means February 2016.

Our dues are paid - I would LIKE my DVC Membership Cards. Choke 'em up, already.

When I did open it, it was a glossy picture-book waste of members dues. I am annoyed at that waste. We are already members, they don't need to woo us with pretty pictures.
... What a waste of member dues.

To each their own. I like the pretty pictures. I like to show that stuff to friends. My oversized points book I used to show off to people all the time when they'd ask about DVC. I was sad they stopped sending those.

I got mine yesterday, but my husband did not. This is so weird that they are mailing them separately!

For those members who have received their new ID cards, but your spouse has not.....
Do you both have a DVCMember.com account?

For those members who have received their new ID cards, but your spouse has not.....
Do you both have a DVCMember.com account?

No. My DH does not have a DVCMember.com account - or if he does, it hasn't been used in many years. I do all the booking, and all of the MDE & ADR &FP reservations. But he has always had his own DVC Member card. Still don't see why they didn't include a card for all owners listed on the contract (s) who have the same mailing address.

Has any couple, that both are members and both have DVCmember.com accounts in their own names, each received the new cards?

Last edited:

facebook twitter