New coupon train

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always in the dark. Work, home, here and everywhere else.

On being in the dark or either forgetfullness, did you ever get the misdirected envie that I sent you.

Teresa

I'm sooo glad I'm not theonly confused person I can't keep who wants what straight at all!! I have a bunch of envies to go out from wish list and birthday and of course a big one for Jessica, who will prolly get 2 this week . Anyone know what c/os are in tomorrow !!

I'm sooo glad I'm not theonly confused person I can't keep who wants what straight at all!! I have a bunch of envies to go out from wish list and birthday and of course a big one for Jessica, who will prolly get 2 this week . Anyone know what c/os are in tomorrow !!

http://www.taylortownpreview.com/

I don't know if there is room on the 1st post for anything else, but maybe Corinna can squeeze it in.

I got them.:lmao:
I was not sure why I thought Denise was trying to tell me something:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
So who do I send them to?

Fess up Kellie you really plan to keep them!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

It's ok, they actually are talking about you, it's our goal to try to keep you in the dark for as long as possible...we have bets going. :rotfl:

Welcome to the dark side with me. :lmao: Sometimes I see a light at the end of the tunnell but where did it go?:lmao: :confused3 :rotfl2:

Warden thought you where taking a shot at him.:lmao:
But that might because after I opened them I said hey look Denise sent these for you.:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Tell Warden
sorrysmiley.gif
for me!

sethsmom - thanks for the canning coupons! I've been stocking up, since Wal-mart is starting to clearance all of their stuff.

Dislal - I got this weeks without having them washed for me! :) Thanks for the diaper coupons. I was just heading out to get some when I got your envelope. Perfect timing.

Jen

oh my goodness.....what we were doing on page 2!!!! lol

Pretty good week here in the ads. Off to buy a couple extra papers.

Lissa I have your envie here from last week still. Very sorry but with work I could not get to the post office and I have no idea what postage it will need but its a big fattie! Will run over in the morning with it.

Its overcast and got that fall look about it today which puts me in that cleaning/nesting mood. Very damp too unfortunately. Good day to put a pot on with some herbs and let it just steep and make the house smell good.

Hope you all have a great Sunday and happy couponing ladies!:goodvibes

I'm always in the dark. Work, home, here and everywhere else.

On being in the dark or either forgetfullness, did you ever get the misdirected envie that I sent you.

Teresa

Oh, nope, not yet. Sometimes my forwarded mail takes awhile.

oh my goodness.....what we were doing on page 2!!!! lol

Pretty good week here in the ads. Off to buy a couple extra papers.

Lissa I have your envie here from last week still. Very sorry but with work I could not get to the post office and I have no idea what postage it will need but its a big fattie! Will run over in the morning with it.

Its overcast and got that fall look about it today which puts me in that cleaning/nesting mood. Very damp too unfortunately. Good day to put a pot on with some herbs and let it just steep and make the house smell good.

Hope you all have a great Sunday and happy couponing ladies!:goodvibes

I like those kind of days. I don't like them when we have them for 2 weeks straight...but I do like them every now and then. I don't know what your talking about cleaning though, those are lazy days for me! :goodvibes

No envie for me this past week - maybe Monday !

My envie is all set - I'll e going to the Post Office in the morning.

THANKS TO::::::Willis37862, Bridget, Flakypuff, Tinaninea

I really appreciate the B.Day coupons! I am sorry I did not post right away. I had a CRAZY week!!!! My husband's nose is healing nicely. He gets the stitches out tomorrow.

Bridget - I did get the 2 envies from you. I generally will let you know right away when I get them. Like I said...it has been...a....WEEK!!!!

UDSWEETPEA - WELCOME TO THE TRAIN!!! I will mail to you tomorrow. It will be one fat envie.

Corinna- We're on page 251 now!! :woohoo: How soon 'till this thread gets locked? Can you send us a link to the new thread. :goodvibes

MagicMom------Sorry about no envie last week!!! I started subbing and everything went crazy!!!!!:scared:

I have 3 envies for you ready to be mailed tomorrow!:cheer2:

Huskerfamilyof5...did you get your envelope last week?:confused3
I mailed another one on Saturday & I'll mail another out in the morning.
Laura

Yes Corrina will we get locked soon as we hit 250!! ???? I mailed out a bunch of wishlist envies today but silly me didn't make a list. I know lilsweetpea , Tina, Sharaymarysmom,Corrina and Diann but I think I missed some Jessica yours has to go to the PO tomprrow andit may have company. I got a lot of extras this week and shared with you and others . Sleepy I have an envie started for you!!

Corinna- We're on page 251 now!! :woohoo: How soon 'till this thread gets locked? Can you send us a link to the new thread. :goodvibes

Ya know, I'm not sure. I messaged a moderator about it a few months ago and never heard back so I figured we were ok. :confused3 I'll try again. If they lock us out of this one, then I will start a new thread right away and message the link to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter