New Collection: Stitch Crashes Disney

islandsnoopy

DIS Veteran
There's a new monthly collection for 2021, Stitches Crashes Disney. From shopdisney.com:

"Stitch is crashing the classic Disney film, Beauty and the Beast for the 1st in a limited-edition series of 12 pins, plush, & MagicBands. Available on shopDisney 1/12 @ 7am and in stores 1/16 (MagicBands not available in stores.)

https://www.shopdisney.com/stitch-c...210104_StitchCrashesDisneyAnnounce&EFC_871350
This is another MerchPass item collection. I'm not a big Stitch fan, so I'm passing on this collection.

I like Stitch, so I may give getting a pin a try at my local brick and mortar store for the first month and see how it goes. Not doing MerchPass or shopDisney for it.

MerchPass signup for the first release is today so I went to have a look. For this set, it's a single pin (instead of a set of 3) and the pin is $24.99. More than I'm willing to spend on a single pin, so will be passing on the set.

MerchPass signup for the first release is today so I went to have a look. For this set, it's a single pin (instead of a set of 3) and the pin is $24.99. More than I'm willing to spend on a single pin, so will be passing on the set.
They didn't list the dimensions of the pin. Must be a jumbo pin for that price!
I would've preferred a new collection that featured the rest of the Fab Five.

Did anyone get picked? I entered because my daughter loves beauty and the beast but didn’t get picked at all.

Nope, three accounts among the three of us and nothing. Lo and behold you can find EBay sellers listing multiple logins for sale.

As a massive Stich fan, I need these. But not living near a park is gonna make it pretty much undoable.
If you have a Disney Store near you, keep watching there. The MMMA merchandise made its way online, to the parks, and to the physical stores (and outlets, too). So it's possible that this collection could also find its way to the stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter