New code through April...does it include Coronado Springs???

cindyfan

DIS Veteran
Has anyone gotten the new discount code at Coronado Springs??
If so, when and what was the rate?:D

There are so many times that these discounts exclude CSR and All Star Movies....I was wondering about this year.
DD and I are thinking of a "birthday' trip in March but I really want CSR.
Thanks!!:)

Cindy,
I checked on disneyworld.com and CSR is available at $119 per night for a standard room.

All Star Movies is also available with this code, but only "preferred" rooms which are $10 a night more. It's not much of a discount at $94 ($15 a night, I think), but better than nothing.

Here is the ad :

Save up to $100* per night on resorts that are 100% magic.

Whatever your vacation budget, you'll enjoy big savings at a fabulous Resort in the heart of the Disney magic. Whichever resort you choose, you'll enjoy legendary Disney service 24 hrs. a day. And the memories you make will be something to cherish forever.

$25 savings per night: Select value resorts from $84 per night
$50 savings per night Select Moderate resorts from $119 per night.
$100 savings per night Select Deluxe Resorts from $189 per night.

*Savings based on nondiscounted rate for the same room. Tax not included. Additional per-adult charges apply. If more than two adults (18 or older) per roo. No group rates or other discounts apply.
** Rates available most nights 2/17/03 to 4/9/03.
The number of rooms at these rates are limited.

Let the magic begin. You must book by 1/27/03. Be sure to reference CODE BRC

Current Hotel Booking Codes for Walt Disney World travel dates 2/17 - 4/9 2003:
The following booking codes MUST BE BOOKED BY January 27, 2003 in order to receive the discounts. The rates listed below are for two adults in one room - there may be an additional charge for additional adults staying in one room.
For information you may call 407 W DISNEY.

For Anyone: Code "BRH" or Code "BRC" for value resorts starting at $84.00, moderates at $119.00 and deluxes at $189.00. TAX IS NOT included. Call Disney at (407) 939-7790 or (407) 939-7795.

For Florida Residents ONLY: Code "BRJ" Values starting at $79.00, moderates at $109.00, and Animal Kingdom Lodge at $179.00. TAX IS NOT included. MUST have valid Florida Resident ID at check in. Call Disney at (407) 939-7776 to book.

For Disney Club Members ONLY: Code "ZXAH" "the Disney Club Spring Basic Package"
This is a room only package. Rates start at $99.00 for value resorts, $133.00 for moderates, and $211.00 for deluxe resorts. TAX may or may not be included in these prices, please confirm the details when you book. You may also book a package that includes theme park tickets with code "ZXAG". Call your Disney Club number to book or 407 W DISNEY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter