New Annual Passholder Magnet this Summer!

I believe they had the Christmas Mickey available in multiple locations (3 I think). We got them in 2 locations.

We grabbed half a dozen Christmas Mickeys at Tower of Terror in mid-February. The cast members said they had tons of them left over from the holidays and asked how many we wanted. Since we had six of us we just asked for one for each person.

Going to get mine in about a month. I wonder if there will be any of the Minnie ones still left in the parks then.

I have an extra Minnie one that I'd be willing to trade for either Mickey or Donald. (The catch is that you have to be willing to mail it to Canada.) PM me if you're interested.

If anyone has an extra Donald magnet to trade, I have an extra Mickey or Minnie from F&G. In the US, message me if interested.

Is there something offered to get if you're not around those dates? I'm an AP holder but I'm not down until August.

I'm so glad for this location change. We are going to Epcot tomorrow and weren't planning on going to HS except to get the magnet, definitely will cut down on travel time

Me too. We've been to the parks many times since the Donald one released but haven't cared to visit HS so i figured we'd just miss this one. Epcot, however, is a frequent site so I'm glad we can easily grab it next time.

If anyone has an extra Donald magnet to trade, I have an extra Mickey or Minnie from F&G. In the US, message me if interested.

I'd love to add that Minnie to my collection, I have a spare Donald to trade, PM if you still have it!

Is there something offered to get if you're not around those dates? I'm an AP holder but I'm not down until August.

Like others said you can ask if there's any extras left over, but I'd doubt they'll have any left.

It's just little bonus' for AP's that are there during that time period, nothing else is offered to those that can't make it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!