New Annual Passholder Magnet this Summer!

rteetz

DIS Veteran
Passholder Gift: Donald Duck Summer Magnet
Passholders can pick up a complimentary magnet featuring—for the first time ever—Donald Duck! This summer-themed magnet is available May 18 through June 29, 2018 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Check back soon for more details, including the giveaway location.

Got our Minnie last week and "scanned" our MB. Then the CM nodded to another CM to indicate the quantity; seemed a little cumbersome to me. Will stop over to get DD.

Only until 6/29?! How disappointing. The official start of summer is 6/21. How can they call this a summer magnet if it’s only available for 8 days of summer? I’m sad because we don’t arrive until 7/21. :(

Well, to be fair, the "unofficial" start is Memorial Day weekend. Considering the end date is 6/29 they might have something planned that's either toy story related or a different summer themed one. They have 2 separate ones for the spring so maybe they haven't locked down the other summer-themed design yet.

Passholder Gift: Donald Duck Summer Magnet
Passholders can pick up a complimentary magnet featuring—for the first time ever—Donald Duck! This summer-themed magnet is available May 18 through June 29, 2018 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Check back soon for more details, including the giveaway location.

It’s going to look great next to my Minnie magnet! Be there in a month and a couple days....

Score! I'll be checking in on 6/17.

I guess my conversation with Donald at Cape May paid off. I told him that he needed to get with his agent and have them talk to the Merchandising team. LOL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter