New Annual Passholder Magnet this Summer!

Wait, what's the Minnie magnet? Is that still available?
Minnie AP magnet currrently at flower and garden festival at Epcot (through May 28th or while supplies last). They had a mickey one back in March/early april

Ok. Thanks. Where in the festival is it? We got the art in Feb in American Adventure, are the magnets there too?

I hadn't planned on going to HS in June because my travel partner only has a one day ticket and she wants to go to Epcot. But I guess a quick stop will be on the agenda now, she can wait outside or go back to the pool!

Sorry but I'm also an AP newbie, about to activate our first one this August -- are these something that are always available in one form or another with varied pickup locations, or just for certain occasions?

Sorry but I'm also an AP newbie, about to activate our first one this August -- are these something that are always available in one form or another with varied pickup locations, or just for certain occasions?
This is more of a new thing they have been doing as of late. They did one for Christmas. Then two for flower and garden and now one for summer.

From time to time they do a AP promotion. A few years ago you got a wine glass at Epcot after 3 visits to F&W. They also had rocks glasses the following year after a few visits to F&W. Then they did F&G prints (different one each month) at Epcot two or three years ago. Recently it’s been these magnets.

I arrive on May 28th - wonder what my chances are for getting both - depends on how many Minnie's they have at the end.

I feel stupid because I obviously missed something but where do you get the summer Donald magnet? It won’t be flower and garden any more so I doubt it will be at that pick up place. I missed where you pick the summer one up.

Passholders can pick up a complimentary magnet featuring—for the first time ever—Donald Duck! This summer-themed magnet is available May 18 through June 29, 2018 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Check back soon for more details, including the giveaway location.

As @rteetz started in the first post more details on where to grab this Donald magnet in HS are coming...

Dave

I feel stupid because I obviously missed something but where do you get the summer Donald magnet? It won’t be flower and garden any more so I doubt it will be at that pick up place. I missed where you pick the summer one up.

It'll be in HS so it'll likely be the same place they had the Christmas mickey magnet which is in the first store on the left side when you enter HS

I still have an extra flower and garden mickey if anyone wants to trade em for an extra Minnie!

It'll be in HS so it'll likely be the same place they had the Christmas mickey magnet which is in the first store on the left side when you enter HS

Great thanks! We will be In HS 6/25 to get one. Missed out on all the others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter