• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New and Improved Introduce Yourself and Post a pic thread!

Awesome :D We're just up the hill near Blackwood :D Lovely part of the world :D

I agree, it is a lovely part of the world.

Pfffft. I was expecting a PHOTO!!

Sorry...I don't post pictures of myself online because of my job. I did give you the info you needed to find the most important photos. ;)

I do have some lovely photos from Oz and I'd post one of those if they had been digital.

I agree, it is a lovely part of the world.

Sorry...I don't post pictures of myself online because of my job. I did give you the info you needed to find the most important photos. ;)

I do have some lovely photos from Oz and I'd post one of those if they had been digital.

I know. I just like to tease you. ;) Hope all is well! :hug:

it has ben ages since I've posted...buuut

zacknic-1.jpg

and me as Capt. Jack! haha

32267_1372754450878_1592280030_30864715_2565661_n-1.jpg

I know I'm on the old thread somewhere, and I admit my postings and visits are sporadic, but I have more free time on my hands now, so I'm going to try to be better about participating.

Anyhoo...

My name is Michael, and I wish I could change my username since it doesn't really apply anymore (it refers to a podcast I used to do).

I live in Orlando and work for the Mouse as an actor/performer. And love it. I appear in two shows: one at DHS (my current full-time gig) and one at AK (my previous full-time gig). I also used to perform at Epcot, but that show closed.

I also do other acting/performing around town when the mood (and opportunity) strikes. :-)

here's a recent pic:

mc0511taie.jpg

Hi everyone.

I'm Ken (42), and my partner Mark (35, but eternally 28) and I will be moving to Orlando in early 2013. We've been together for a few years, and we're both ready to get away from the hot desert to get to the hot beach!

Since I'm new on the boards, I don't think I can post a photo yet, so I'll just say that I look like Joe Manganiello and Mark looks exactly like Raoul Bova.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot about DW and hope to chat up some new friends in the Central Florida area!

Ken

Hi my name is jim i am from Pardeeville Wisconsin. I guess you can say i love every thing Disney. I book disney vacations from my home and i al do reservations for a resort in the Wisconsin Dells.

I am heading to Disney World this Christmas and will be sailing on the Disney Fantasy October 25 2012.

Drop me a note or a hi

Thanks
Jim

Welcome (back as appropriate), Michael, Ken and Jim! :welcome:

Hi, my name is Nicole. My username is sorta obvious ;)
I live in NJ, I was born in NY. I have been with my girlfriend Janette for 3 years. My favorite Disney park is Epcot. My favorite Disney movie, as well as character, is Mary Poppins. My favorite Disney princess is Cinderella. I have loved Disney ever since I first went in 3rd grade. :love:

Here is a picture of Janette and I
photo.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks! It's good to be back! lol I actually have a more "legit" pic of when I did a Pirate makeover!
ZackDisney1.jpg

AND just for fun; me starring in The Rocky Horror Picture Show ( from earlier this year) as Riff-Raff
zackriffa-3.jpg

Rocky Horror is by far my favorite piece of theatrical art EVER! You look great as Riff Raff as well!

Hi everyone!

I am new here and this is my first post! My name is Brian and I'm in Southern CA. I'm a designer and artist in the entertainment field. I have passions for the theater, culinary arts (I LOVE to cook), traveling, being active/fitness, photography, dancing and entertainment in general. I'm also VP of a LGBT organization that promotes human equality within the community. I'm originally from Florida and go back and forth often. Because I live in CA, I go to Disneyland but always had a great love for Disney World. Most of my childhood memories are from there. :)

Favorite Disney Park – Hollywood Studios
Favorite Disney Movie – The Little Mermaid
Favorite Princess/Prince – Ariel and Eric
Favorite Character – Mickey Mouse

197605_10150453081060473_608115472_17645109_2715245_n2.jpg

Hey all, I don't post too much around here but I thought I would go ahead and introduce myself. I'm J, currently living in Boston, where I just graduated with my masters degree. I lived in NYC for six years and before that I was born and raised in Mechanicsville, VA. DP and I just celebrated our five year anniversary, woohoo!

My favorite princess is Ariel and my fave character is Stitch! Given the chance, I would spend all day in Magic Kingdom and you'd have to drag me off Peter Pan's Flight :goodvibes

040-1.jpg

Here is DP and I in AK during our last trip this past January! I'm the one on the left.

thank you all for the kind words, it must just be a good picture, I assure you I'm just average!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter