• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New and Improved Introduce Yourself and Post a pic thread!

The drink around the world event provided by DISboards is at 12 noon on sunday and does not have a cover charge or anything but the drink around the world by gaydays/markbaker is at 2pm and includes a vip party at the old oddysey building for the t-dance. The names should be at least different so they don't confuse me so much.

The drink around the world event provided by DISboards is at 12 noon on sunday and does not have a cover charge or anything but the drink around the world by gaydays/markbaker is at 2pm and includes a vip party at the old oddysey building for the t-dance. The names should be at least different so they don't confuse me so much.

According to our t-shirts, the disboards one is the "three cheers world tour". :)

Oh yeah, forgot to introduce myself - sorry about that :)

I'm Renee - Mum of a 3 year old... with my partner of 12 years :) We moved from Sydney to Adelaide Australia a few years ago :) Heading to WDW in November to celebrate our 13 anniversary! YAR!

149927_502195145350_683830350_7605448_1798143_n.jpg

I'm Superman... partner is the transformer :D

Just for the sake of accuracy: the ticketed event is not from GayDays/MarkBaker; it's from Let's Go Play, the promoter of the Riptide Typhoon Lagoon party.

Just off the inaugural cruise to Alaska and figured I'd share a picture of me with a bear.

5714552901_1f618c9361_b_d.jpg

Hey everyone!!
J. here. It's nice to meet you all. I'm a 24 year old Spanish Teacher living in San Francisco, Cali :) I need to get my butt over to WDW. Never been lol Anywho, here are a few pics :)
lacachu.jpg

monsta.jpg

sun3.jpg

monstar.jpg

I guess it's time that I introduce myself.

Name: Frank
Dis boards: fmelchor88
Partner: Julio
Dis boards: longhorns68

Profile picture: that is me on the left.

We are 2 Texas boys who share a love for all things Disney. I am a city boy growing up in Houston. Julio grew up in a small town south of Houston called Bay City. We have been together for almost 17 years. We are truly blessed. He is my soulmate and best friend. As kids we both dreamed of visiting the mouse but were never able to make the trip since our parents could not afford it. In early 1999 during a conversation Disney world came up. We planned our 1st trip for the end of May. During the trip we were kids all over again. We have been Back twice a year ever since. Our other passion is baseball! We are both born and raised in Texas but I love my Red Sox and he loves St Louis. We love
our "boys" our cats Ziggy, Stanly and Alex and our dog Blue who loves Julio
very much.

Oh yeah, forgot to introduce myself - sorry about that :)

I'm Renee - Mum of a 3 year old... with my partner of 12 years :) We moved from Sydney to Adelaide Australia a few years ago :) Heading to WDW in November to celebrate our 13 anniversary! YAR!

149927_502195145350_683830350_7605448_1798143_n.jpg

I'm Superman... partner is the transformer :D

Hi Renee! I did a study abroad at Flinders Uni for a semester. Those were some of the best months of my life!! I wish I was at the Bull & Bear enjoying a Two Dogs right now!

Hi Renee! I did a study abroad at Flinders Uni for a semester. Those were some of the best months of my life!! I wish I was at the Bull & Bear enjoying a Two Dogs right now!

Hey, when were you at Flinders? I spent a semester there as well.

Please let me know if you know how
thank you

Once you have made 10 posts, you are allowed to include pictures in your posts. You have to upload them to a service like Flickr or Fotki. Then you get the URL for the pic and bracket it with tags (IMG)URL HERE(/IMG) but replace the parentheses () with square brackets [ ]

Awesome :D We're just up the hill near Blackwood :D Lovely part of the world :D

My latest,, taken this week at Hermosa Beach, CA While at work:-) Well,, work,,, Time off from work:-) A little bit jetlagged however:-) Just flew in from Amsterdam.

foto.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter