NEW (and IMPROVED, if THAT's possible!)Wilderness Lodge FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the Deluxe Rooms are on the corners. We stayed in room 4166. We were in the South Wing, had 1 balcony that was right on Bay Lake, the other had a great view of the geyser and the fireworks from MK. Room was quite a hike from the lobby, but well worth it.

Does the main WL pool have zero entry? I thought I read somewhere that it was, but can't find it now.

We have tickets for MNSSHP (the Halloween party at MK) on Sunday, Oct. 26. Can I plan on the boats running later to get back to the resort?

Thanks!

The last woods view room I had was over the Cubs Den, overlooking the WLV and the pathway to the buses. It was a corner room, very pretty and quiet. Since Fireworks are only Saturday nights in October and we will pretty much miss them, should I forgo trying to get a tiny Castle/Fireworks view?

Any nice Woods view rooms to recommend? No bunkbeds.

Anyone ever had a standard room on the North side? How are the views? Are there standard rooms on the 6th floor? Sorry, I can't remember all this from the other thread, I am sure it was answered there. Oh, and if there are rooms on 6th floor, can you see the MK?

I had a standard view room on the north side a few years ago. I think it was on the 5th floor. At the time, we could see the fireworks in the sky at night, but from what I hear, the trees have grown some and the view is limited. The view down below is parking and loading zone(also the smokehouse).

...poppin' in to say:

[color=sky blue][size=medium]Happy Father's Day to all you fathers,step-fathers, grandfathers, godfathers, soon-to-be fathers, and those no longer with us....:D ![/color][/size]

...in the words of the Cowardly Lion:
"Ain't it the truth, ain't it the truth?"

We're back from our fabulous stay at the WL. No one everyone loves that place. It was breath taking! We ended up upgrading our reservation on the 4th day so that we didn't have to leave the HM suite. Got it for $200 a night since we paid $400 a night for the first three nights. Not bad in my opinion. I loved being able to use the room key to get us up to the 7th floor. Everyone in the elevator was so curious as to why we were special. teheheheh. And we had a perfect view of the MK fireworks show from our balcony.

Off to do some shopping for new house stuff. ta for now!

Just wanted to say I'm glad to find this informative site. It really has been a wealth of knowledge for our upcoming trip. I'm going to be checking in daily!

Thanks again

:bounce: :bounce:

....so glad you found our lil' neck o' de woods! Welcome aboard...we are a happy, yet humble crew! Right, Ratpack and AspiringCindy;) ?

You WL Vets are the best!!!!

I have never set foot in the WL... but with all these great posts and links to pix.... I feel like I am practically living my vacation in my mind already!!!

I wake up and think... OK, one day closer! Oh, boy... this is gonna be a long summer! Can't we just skip it and go straight to October??!?!?!?!??!

:teeth:

2bemarried . . .
Will you do a trip report or resort review and post here to let us know? Thanks!
Congrats and welcome back.

2bemarried, congrats and glad to have you back. Can't wait to hear about your stay. I hope it was magical!:D

Originally posted by kimmar067
....so glad you found our lil' neck o' de woods! Welcome aboard...we are a happy, yet humble crew! Right, Ratpack and AspiringCindy;) ?

Could not have said it better. We welcome all that have stayed or want to stay in our little neck of the woods.

Welcome Wyndale!!

Morning,
Don't have any really grand info to impart....just knew that my countdown clock had finally made it past the 200 mark and I just wanted to see it.
Oh wait, I do have a little info, I did get my modified confirmation last week and our WL concierge room for Jan 1-8 is 362.50 per night.

Kathi
suffering mightily from double digit envy:)

We recently booked the WL due to the FTP. Too good a deal to pass up. Haven't been in 7 years - since our honeymoon! It truly is a beautiful and relaxing resort.

One question. I booked a Lodge View room with bunk beds. Do you think my dd's are too little for the bunkbeds. My oldest is 4 and youngest will be 2 1/2.

I think they will be fine but DH is concerned with safety. I like the idea of bunk beds b/c it might make the room seem bigger, but I don't want to jeopardize dd's safety. What do you guys think?

Thanks,
Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter