NEW (and IMPROVED, if THAT's possible!)Wilderness Lodge FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live2CdWorld,
Everything is fine here, other than the job situation. Getting excited about our upcoming trip. Looks like we will just miss each other.

Day 1 is up on the trip board (so much for lunch today). Can someone please tell me how to get rid of my countdown timer and maybe add a favorite photo from our trip?

...has advised that it's time to move on.....our next installment can be found right where AspiringCindy suggested....hope to see you there!

...and DON'T touch the walls -- they're FRESHLY PAINTED!! :rolleyes: (Oh, and thanks for the link!)

Thanks Kimmar,
Can I get one more post here for good measure?

Hey, check this out, the thread is not locked. Oh well, I am sure it will be as soon as a mod gets to it. See you on the other side!!

I am looking for the Tag Fairy to hit me with a WL VET on my signature.

Shall I clap again in other languages?

clapalclpalcpaplc[palclfkhfbskl[PD,,APAOp,sllcpllclap877364643i2,mw;;Y&68*^%#$FHSLSK:LLCLKPAPLCLAPDLDXPclspapald:crazy:

...scroll halfway down page 140 to my post to see how you can QUALIFY to become a WL VET!

cjk...thanks for the Hugh Jackman pic!!

Hey everyone I will be down to "Everyones " Lodge in about 5 days . Any request whilw I am down there???

Wishing everyone a Tagged night
Mishell

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter