New! 6/22! Autographs, Pixie Dust, and Bears, oh my! (A Teddy Bear's TR.)

That's good! That they won't have to go back, anyway.

And aw. Do you deal with it ok? My only other condition is strabismus. Turned in eye, finally cosmetically fixed. But no depth perception. Makes driving fun.

Sad though, I spent years trying to get Magic Eye books...only to find out I physically couldn't. Or see 3D movies. :/

Don't you love how having one Condition just isn't enough? Seems we always have something else? Haha

I'm dealing with it as best as I can. I take it moment by moment really. I was diagnosed in 2009 and it came as a total shock because I'd been told growing up that it couldn't be passed down. I found out at Diagnosis that there is a 5% chance. I'm not crazy about the Shots (I have to take an Injection every other day, luckily my Husband does it because I can't even look at Needles!), but if it slows the progress, I'm for it. My Mother has had it since she was 16, and has been bedridden for the last nearly 29 years now.

Your Condition doesn't seem fun either! What got me to the Hospital in the first place (before Diagnosis of MS) was Optic Neuritis and it was scary. Is that the same type of thing? (things seemed like they were jumping out at me with my right eye) I had to wear an eye patch for 9+ weeks because I couldn't see straight.

Rhody Red said:
Don't you love how having one Condition just isn't enough? Seems we always have something else? Haha

I'm dealing with it as best as I can. I take it moment by moment really. I was diagnosed in 2009 and it came as a total shock because I'd been told growing up that it couldn't be passed down. I found out at Diagnosis that there is a 5% chance. I'm not crazy about the Shots (I have to take an Injection every other day, luckily my Husband does it because I can't even look at Needles!), but if it slows the progress, I'm for it. My Mother has had it since she was 16, and has been bedridden for the last nearly 29 years now.

Your Condition doesn't seem fun either! What got me to the Hospital in the first place (before Diagnosis of MS) was Optic Neuritis and it was scary. Is that the same type of thing? (things seemed like they were jumping out at me with my right eye) I had to wear an eye patch for 9+ weeks because I couldn't see straight.

I don't think it's the same. I really just see out of one eye at a time. Like, I'm aware of both eyes, but they don't make one picture..make sense?

And awe. Shots aren't good. I'm sorry.

I don't think it's the same. I really just see out of one eye at a time. Like, I'm aware of both eyes, but they don't make one picture..make sense?

And awe. Shots aren't good. I'm sorry.

Ah.. Gotcha. That must be very rough!

And thank you. My Husband jokes with me all the time and says that "Shot Nights" are the only times he can hurt me and I can't do anything about it. He's such a weirdo.

Rhody Red said:
Ah.. Gotcha. That must be very rough!

And thank you. My Husband jokes with me all the time and says that "Shot Nights" are the only times he can hurt me and I can't do anything about it. He's such a weirdo.

My dh is a weirdo too, you're in good company.:-)

And.. We're back!

Sad, but Boozle had a great trip...made some very special new friends.:-)

Hi everyone!

We've been back for ages, and the creative juices just aren't flowing, so I'll just write about what we did with Boozle.. .rather than have Boozle write it himself. :)

Unlike his poorly rested parents, (See my TR... ) Boozle was packed early, and sound asleep before all the drama that occurred before our trip.

255402_168396436659798_1376755644_n.jpg

He slept very well on the plane, and was very well behaved at our dinner at Ohana that night. He was just happy we'd been to a gift shop, and purchased him an autograph book.

Wednesday morning, he went with us to Ohana for breakfast. He wasn't very pleased at the early breakfast reservation -- neither was my husband.

968819_168396046659837_439307893_n.jpg

Sleepy boys...

941834_168395963326512_1519539822_n.jpg

He was much, much more agreeable after we got him some coffee. :) He finally was ready to meet his public. ;-)

He first took a picture with our 'Cousin,' who was super sweet and agreed to take the picture, but seemed a little awkward. So Matt hopped up and took the picture with them. :)

599453_168396029993172_1053591302_n.jpg

Next, was the lovely Lilo. She was very sweet with Boozle, that she took her picture with him, signed his book, and after chatting with us about their anniversary, moved along to the next table without snapping a pic with either Matt or I. Boozle kept teasing us that she liked him better than she did us... but that's okay. We got revenge on him next...

936347_168396009993174_1129142261_n.jpg

Stitch came along next.... and he loved Boozle.

So much so that... well.... he decided that Boozle was sweet, in the literal sense. (Don't worry. Boozle had nothing hurt except his pride - and we made sure that we cleaned all of the Stitch drool off of him very quickly. That'll teach the cheeky bear to brag about the characters he hangs out with!)

942040_168395976659844_2131410088_n.jpg

Next up- the Boss himself, Mickey! :) Boozle didn't say much to Mickey, he was very, very nervous about meeting such a famous mouse. But Mickey was very sweet, and was lovely to talk too. Boozle is already asking us if the family adopting him will take him back to Disney to say hello to Mickey again!

480339_168395943326514_1740517467_n.jpg

Boozle unfortunately didn't get to take a picture with Pluto, or get his autograph. Pluto was in a hurry, and snapped a picture with Matt and I, then had to run. It's okay though, the place was packed, and we could tell everyone was in a hurry to get where they were going. So, we'll just have to meet up with Pluto next time!

As we left the restaurant, we spied a cool looking Tiki in the hotel, and we stopped to take a picture.

217322_168397199993055_524765087_n.jpg

After that, we headed out to the monorail, and took off to the Magic Kingdom!

Ok. Between procrastination, and forgetting passwords, and other things. .I think I'm going to have to abandon Boozles trip report, and just include it with mine

I have no idea why this TR is giving me so much grief. Normally I look forward to writing them!:(

I will finish though...I just might be a happy haunt by that time......

I'm sorry to see this one end. But I'll look forward to seeing pics in your TR.

(Welcome back!)

I'm sorry to see this one end. But I'll look forward to seeing pics in your TR.

(Welcome back!)

I will definitely still write about it! Just.... not in character as a fuzzy bear. :rotfl:

Really hoping that the concept of only having one to keep up with gets me in gear to finish!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter