***NEW 2013 Confirmed Snacks PHOTO Thread *** Please submit photos!

Thanks for all the comments. Personally I've never eaten grits so I can't comment on the whole honey, or no honey, issue. I know when I was growing up everyone thought cottage cheese was good for you but the only way we would eat it was with (lots of ) sugar on it. Didn't sound too healthy to me.

Now I do eat rice for breakfast. With milk, cinnamon and sugar (now Equal) on it. My mom was raised in Michigan and that's how they had it. That's why when we cook rice we don't add salt to the water-it makes the breakfast rice taste funny. Same reason I don't add salt to my Cream of Wheat. Yuck!!:( And I was raised in the south....Southern California that is!:rotfl2:

@sharonabe-funny thing is they have grits on the breakfast menus at the resorts, along with oatmeal. I don't know if you can even get them after breakfast?

Anyone know if you can get nachos at DQ for a snack

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & CR Sept 8-15, 2013

Anyone know if you can get nachos at DQ for a snack

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & CR Sept 8-15, 2013

Yes, you can. Here's my listing of snacks at DQ

DISNEY QUEST
Food Quest 5th floor (open 12-8; 12-9 Fri & Sat.)
Nachos w/cheese $3.99
Assorted Cupcakes-$3.99
Strawberry Parfait $3.59
Chocolate Swirl Cheese cake $3.79
Carrot Cake. $3.79
Brownie $3.59
M&M Brownie $3.49
Chocolate Cake $3.79
Key Lime Pie $3.79
Mixed Fruit Cup $3.59
French Fries $3.99
Fountain Beverages $2.59 & $2.99
Bottled Water $2.50
Coffee-reg. or decaf, Hot Tea or Hot Cocoa $2.19
Orange Juice $3.49
Lowfat or Choc. Milk $1.49
Updtd 9-30-12

WONDERLAND CAFE-
4th floor (open 2-close), 2-11 Fri. and Sat.:

Popcorn $3.29
Cotton Candy $3.99
Cinn. Glazed Pecans or Almonds $4.39
Assorted Ice Cream Novelties $3.49
Assorted Cupcakes $3.99
Strawberry Parfait $3.59
M&M Brownie $3.49
Mixed Fruit Cup $3.59
Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake $3.79
Carrot Cake or Chocolate Cake $3.79
Key Lime Pie $3.79
Smoothies $4.49
Fountain Beverages $2.59 & $2.99
Bottled Water $2.50
Lowfat or Chocolate Milk $1.69
Orange Juice $3.49
Hot Coffee, Tea, or Cocoa $2.19
Updtd 10-1-12

This is as of dates listed, which was my last visit. DQ is one of those locations it's hard to find info on.
click on link below for my complete listing of 2013 Confirmed snacks.

Haha! I grew up in Missouri, but live in New Orleans now- the first time my friends down here saw me put milk and sugar in my grits they though I was crazy!

My husband grew up in Missouri too, he's the only person I've ever known to put sugar in grits. I've always teased him about his strange Midwestern eating habits, lol.

My husband grew up in Missouri too, he's the only person I've ever known to put sugar in grits. I've always teased him about his strange Midwestern eating habits, lol.

We don't eat grits but we do eat rice for breakfast, with cinnamon and sugar (or Equal) on it. Delicious! (And I don't use salt when cooking rice just so it will taste good for breakfast). My DM used to eat rice this way-she grew up in Michigan.

From Caseys' at MK

4 snack choices

Cotton Candy, Fries, Sliced Apples, and Brownie

Animal Kingdom-Kusafiri Coffee Shop and Bakery

Assorted pastries. Muffins, Bagels, Danish, Cinnamon Rolls

I would really appreciate any snack item photos you have to post-maybe some of the disboarders who have used my Confirmed Snacks Thread, or who I have emailed the snacks list to, would care to contribute? ;) :grouphug:

Also, I won't be making it to F&WF this year so I would really love any photos of those snack items you take. TIA!

For a listing of items that may, most likely be available at the F&WF using a SC please click on link below for 2013 Confirmed Snacks.

Happy snacking!

I have been drooling over all the creations and re-planning my use of SC's!! One thing I need to know is where is this elusive Karamel Kuche???

Also, even though I was raised in WA, my dad was from AL and I would never put sugar on my grits!!! And as for rice with breakfast..... we always mixed it in with our fried eggs!! mmmmmmm

If you mean the caramel popcorn from Karamel Kuche in the Germany Pavillion of World Showcase then when we went in August 2012 we were able to have it as a snack credit :) Hoping that hasn't changed :)
I don't know how much it would cost to pay for though.

Found it!! I just got so excited I jumped ahead a couple pages! lol

Between Starring Rolls, Karamel Kuche, and Les Halles I won't have any snack credits or spending money left! :rotfl:

I cannot even tell you how hungry this thread has made me. I should be sleeping, instead I am researching for my trip...and now, starving. Great and useful thread. Thanks.

Oh my, a thread with pics of the snacks. I know what I'll be doing for the next hour!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter