***NEW 2013 Confirmed Snacks PHOTO Thread *** Please submit photos!

I love this thread!
Thanks so much for providing all of this info. I guess I better start making a list of things that I want!

...something tells me I'm going to run out of snack credits!

Do you remember where in MK you got the candied nuts??
I love them!:cool1:

Not the poster but I did some more searching and I found them at a cart in Adventureland. I've added them to my 2013 snacks list.

GoofySon'sMom, if you got them somewhere else, please let us know. Thanks. :goodvibes

Not the poster but I did some more searching and I found them at a cart in Adventureland. I've added them to my 2013 snacks list.

GoofySon'sMom, if you got them somewhere else, please let us know. Thanks. :goodvibes

DH definitely got them in Tomorrowland but I am sorry to say that I do not know exactly where. Definitely near the Launching Pad though.

Cookies from the gift shop in the Norway Pavillion. They're also available in ginger and chocolate mint. This is a yummy way to use a snack credit on something to take home! (May 20, 2013)

Cookies from the gift shop in the Norway Pavillion. They're also available in ginger and chocolate mint. This is a yummy way to use a snack credit on something to take home! (May 20, 2013)

Thanks. I love Anna's Cookies. They carry them at our closest Ikea.

What does this taste like? Can you compare it to anything?

I didn't taste this one but I understand it's similar (read the same) as the one they serve in Carsland at DLR which I thought was pretty tasty! Apple-y, cold, and a little sweet.

This is the Red's Apple Freeze from Carsland. They are basically the same drink.

They are frozen apple juice with mashmallow and passion fruit foam on top.

A hit with 3 year old and 13 year olds alike! (This 50+ liked it too!)

Great on a hot day!

Sunday Morning-a good time to visit a French Bakery...

Les Halles Boulangerie & Pâtisserie

Strawberry Tart

Napoleon

Chocolate Eclair

more to come...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter