Negative test to be required before flying to Canada

I saw that people are being told to avoid Jamaica, they simply don't have the capacity to do the testing. I believe someone who was due to fly back next week can't get tested until February! I am at least glad to see that Punta Cana is able to get the testing done, I'm sure that will get better as it goes along since it's a new requirement. But yes, agree with wdwmom3, glad that one person was caught before getting on the plane!

Or, you know, the fact that it's very unlikely their trip to Jamaica was "essential travel".

I'm glad to hear that the testing seems to be catching some people before they head back this way. There are still far too many exposure notifications each day for planes.

Or, you know, the fact that it's very unlikely their trip to Jamaica was "essential travel".

If you live in the Toronto area, we have a very large Jamaican community, so it is still likely that there were quite a few people going home to visit family.

If you live in the Toronto area, we have a very large Jamaican community, so it is still likely that there were quite a few people going home to visit family.

This doesn't fit my definition of essential. I haven't seen my parents in over a year, and I don't need to take a plane to see them. (They do live in a different part of the province, however.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter