Need suggestions for proposing in Disney this week!

So romantic! Have you shown her all of our post now that she has said yes? I think it would be neat to show her all of the planning you did and all of us strangers who have waited to see your real life love story play out.

So romantic! Have you shown her all of our post now that she has said yes? I think it would be neat to show her all of the planning you did and all of us strangers who have waited to see your real life love story play out.

Yes. She was laying next to me last night in bed when I opened the laptop to update the thread. She liked everyones ideas and couldn't believe how many people were viewing it. It's been so much fun the last few days. She had no idea I was going to propose [here], and the look on her face was priceless!

Back later. Off for breakfast at the Animal Kingdom and the Tusker House.

Ohhhhh man! I just read this whole thread this morning (on my way to work). Can I tell you I have tears in my eyes? It was like reading a chapter in a romance novel. Thank you for sharing... You make a beautiful family... Congratulations & all the best :)

Yes. She was laying next to me last night in bed when I opened the laptop to update the thread. She liked everyones ideas and couldn't believe how many people were viewing it. It's been so much fun the last few days. She had no idea I was going to propose [here], and the look on her face was priceless!

Does this mean we are invited to the wedding? :confused3:scared1::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Congratulations!

Later,
Dan

It was really great to be a part of this with you!! People who visit these boards have a common thread, the love of Disney and the way Disney makes them feel. What a great place to do this and how wonderful of you to let us all in!! I could not wait to see the pics and you truly make a beautiful couple!! Congratulations and here's to many years of happiness!!

:wave:

Start it as something corny.

Stop at the ring carver near potc or the mexico pavilion in epcot and get a ring made for you.

Then when you go to pick it up have the carver say there was a problem and the ring turned out like....

<present the ring>

Congrats! Thanks for letting us be a part of this love story. Tell your fiancé, she is a very lucky girl.

All Star Music UPDATE:

Rained for the first time today. We were literally NEXT for the Mt Everest roller-coaster when the rain started, and they shut it down. Decided to wait, and about 40 minutes later they resumed. Loved it! All the years I've come down I never went on it. Wow, was I missing out! Had the GoPro rollin and our youngest was scared to death. He cheered-up mid-way through and ended-up loving the ride. Will post a mixed video from all the roller coasters and stuff we used the GoPRo on so everyone can see it. Great time.

So this morning we ate at the Tusker House. Love that place. Shockingly there have been many rude people wandering around the parks. I honestly hate to generalize a group, or say this, but South America needs to step it up a little more. I'll leave it at that. Been hit, run into, had screaming in my ear, and been cut-off for PhotoPass photographers and various lines from "groups" that truly need a swift kick in the butt. Doesn't stop the fun though. Just wanted to mention it since it's way more than I've seen before and in such quick succession.

Before the rain came we did the Safari ride thanks to the Fast Passes I grabbed BEFORE breakfast, and then headed over to the theatrical Finding Nemo show. Always love that. Between that and Mt Everest we just wandered about and took lunch. Sitting here beside the piano pool at All Star Music doing laundry and updating you fine people. :)

Back later! -Ron

Working on some Lightroom 5 edits:

This was taken right before we walked to the Rose Garden. :)

f9gx.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!