Need Ideas for V&A's Surprise!!

Ms. Heimlich

I'm a beautiful butterfly, too!
My DD16 has NO IDEA that we have booked Victoria & Albert's for our upcoming vacation.

I want to surprise her while we are there.

We've already made up and "invitation" like a wedding invite to give her while we are there but I am trying to come up with a creative way to give it to her...

Do you guys have any ideas?

Why not just list Citrico's on any planning sheets you have. Tell her that since it is one of the more formal Signature Restaurants she will have to dress up. Then when you get up to the second floor at the GF and heading to Citrico's, just say something like "Let's see if we can look inside V&A's" as you are approaching the entrance. (Note the entrances for each ar only about 20 feet apart.)

could you try to arrange to have the invitation 'delivered' to the room one day while you are out? Or have a character give it to her while in one of the parks..... or have the front desk call to have her come and pick up an important package that was delivered to her at the resort.....
Have a great time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter