• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Help

Deborahsew

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at the Holiday Inn Nikki Bird hotel or the Sunterra Cypress Pointe Resort? We are buying a new home this year and our funds are low but we still want to go to Disney World. On the Hotelkingdom site Holiday Inn Nikki Bird was $42.90 and Sunterra Cypress Pointe Resort was $55.90 per night. This sounds like a great deal but I don't know anything about these hotels.
Please help me. I need my Disney fix.

Deborahsew

Hi Deborah! We have been going to Cypress Pointe for the last 7 years and it's a really nice resort.:) We stay with my cousins from the UK (they are owners there). Here's Cypress Pointe's website so you can take a look around http://cypresspointe.net/index3.htm

There are 3 pools (one that has a "volcano" spewing water from it's top) The grounds are lovely and the Villa's are very nice too. I would advise you that your rate of $55.90 per night will probably turn out to be a timeshare offer in which you'll have to sit through a few hours of high pressure sales. Be forewarned that anything that cheap will be a set-up....although if you have the time to sit through it you can save a lot of money. Hope this helps....if there's anything else you'd like to know please PM me and I'll do my best! Have a ball whichever place you decide on!:)

Cindy

:) :) :) :)

Thanks Sammi for the information.

Will I have to sit thur the sales pitch or is it optional?

I think you're stuck into sitting through the timeshare presentation Deborah :(
But I think that once you see the resort you'll be happy!;)

Hope you enjoy your Disneyfix!:D

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter