Need B-Day party opinions....

ChiTownZee

"You have no idea what I'm capable of."-Evil Queen
We always have afternoon parties for our daughte, and she always goes to parties in the afternoon. But what do you think about a morning party? Maybe 10-12? I thought donut holes and juice, but then it might be too early for cake. I was thinking maybe an earlier party would be better because a.) the weather isn't as hot and showers in FL are usually in the afternoon and b.) maybe parents would prefer it because it would be out of the way early. (or maybe they wouldn't LOL)

What do you think if your child got a b-day party invitation for morning. (maybe lunch?)

I think it's a great idea. Afternoon B-day parties ruin the day. You could do games/crafts first and then around 11;15 do lunch and cake.

I think that is a great idea. Why don't you make a cake by piling up the donuts in some kind of design. Ever see the Krispy Kreme wedding cakes they are now making?

I've never seen a Krispy Kreme cake, but I'd like to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest