Need a Park Hopper reservation for Black Friday!

SuzyHop

Earning My Ears
VERY long story short - My family and I have park reservations for Black Friday 11/25. One of my sons couldn't make it but through ALOT of small miracles, he can now come! He already has a ticket but there are no reservations available for that date. These Boards have been so helpful to me, so I am asking for your collective knowledge. Is the only way to get a reservation to keep checking the website for cancellations? Is checking the website better or the Disneyland app and just keep refreshing? Is it possible for him to just show up at the gate and ask to speak to a Cast Member/Manager about getting a reservation? I called Customer Service and they gave me the "we can't do anything if the date is already blocked out" answer but did tell me to keep checking the website for cancellations. It's not the end of the world if he can't come, but I'm being the Mom and trying to make it happen! Any advice is appreciated and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Generally, reservations open up the day of/day before, but as it's a holiday that may be iffy. I just checked and the on site hotels don't even have available park reservations (was going to suggest that you could book a 1-night stay), so I'm not sure what else to try.

VERY long story short - My family and I have park reservations for Black Friday 11/25. One of my sons couldn't make it but through ALOT of small miracles, he can now come! He already has a ticket but there are no reservations available for that date. These Boards have been so helpful to me, so I am asking for your collective knowledge. Is the only way to get a reservation to keep checking the website for cancellations? Is checking the website better or the Disneyland app and just keep refreshing? Is it possible for him to just show up at the gate and ask to speak to a Cast Member/Manager about getting a reservation? I called Customer Service and they gave me the "we can't do anything if the date is already blocked out" answer but did tell me to keep checking the website for cancellations. It's not the end of the world if he can't come, but I'm being the Mom and trying to make it happen! Any advice is appreciated and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Don’t know if you will see this, but DL is showing availability tomorrow with a hopper starting there tomorrow…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter