Need 2 more table service meals...HELP

Razorback

Mouseketeer
:confused3

Okay this is my first time on the DDP and I have 5 meals reserved but I need two more. Which two would you choose????

Ohana's is booked...already tried that one and missed out.

These are the 5 I have reserved....I have two boys ages 6 and 8.

By the way...I have 2 TS credits left.

1. Crystal Palace
2. Sci-Fi
3. Boma's
4. Chef Mickey's
5. Le Cellier

NEED TWO MORE....:confused3

Whispering Canyon and 50's Prime Time!!! Outside of Le Cellier these were our favorite. Whispering Canyon was a major suprise to us. Our Luau was cancelled so we had to book another meal. I had heard good things about WC so decided to try it; we are SOOOOOO glad we did! It was interactive, fun, and the food was absolutely amazing.

50's was fun and the food was good as well. We loved our "Aunt" and enjoyed watching others around us get in trouble. It was a nice, friendly environment with good food; what more could you want!

Not sure if you are looking for breakfast, lunch or dinners?
But my boys really enjoy Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House in AK.

First cancel SCI-FI. It was terrible and not worth wasting a credit on. If you want to go for the atmosphere then pay oop and split a meal. Would you rather spend your credit on a crappy 10 dollar burger or an awesme 23 dollar steak or pasta?

Then book Coral Reef instead of Sci fi.

Then use the 2 credits for Artist Point. Food was awesome, view was great, and the kids love the dessert.

Other chocies:
The Wave
Tonys Town Square.

We are doing the Garden Grill this time for the first time. If you want an excellent resort dinner or breakfast, I highly recommend Kona at the Polynesian. It is really very good...a pork chop to die for!

kim

What about the Hoop-de-do-Revue for 2 ts credits? That could be fun w/dinner and a show.

We have also enjoyed Crystal Palace (breakfast buffet) and Cape May (dinner buffet).

For boys that age, Whispering Canyon is THE way to go. Great food, and the atmosphere is tailor made for kids (and for those who are kids at heart). Be certain to have one of the boys ask a waiter for ketchup. :thumbsup2

I hate to bash in multiple threads, but my wife and I HATED Artist Point. Overpriced, unfriendly service, and poor (even nasty) food. A fairly stuffy atmosphere, as well - we felt underdressed in typical "park clothing" (Disney tee shirts and jeans). Even if you take into account that we may have just had a singular bad experience, I don't think that the boys will care for the setting there.

50's Cafe is a lot of fun, and has very good (if somewhat basic) food.

Thanks t catt11...I called Disney Dining and they said the same thing aout
Whispering Canyon. They said the boys would love this place. This will
be our last evening meal before we head back to reality.:thumbsup2

The boys would love Coral Reef...all kids do. The food isn't the best but the whole under the water thing...kids love it!
Also I found the food at Wolfgang Pucks Cafe at downtown disney was fabulous.
Kona Cafe is my favorite plus the kids could watch the magic kingdom from the beach there that night...that's cool.

Two of our favorites for dinner are Kona Cafe at the Poly and Cape May Cafe at the BC :). Wispering Canyon at the WL is also a good meal along with it being a fun place to dine :goodvibes.

Whispering Canyon and 50's Prime Time!!! Outside of Le Cellier these were our favorite. Whispering Canyon was a major suprise to us. Our Luau was cancelled so we had to book another meal. I had heard good things about WC so decided to try it; we are SOOOOOO glad we did! It was interactive, fun, and the food was absolutely amazing.

50's was fun and the food was good as well. We loved our "Aunt" and enjoyed watching others around us get in trouble. It was a nice, friendly environment with good food; what more could you want!

I completely agree with these two choices!!:)

Ok, you have some very good advice to go on here, so I am gonna give you my DONTs. DO NOT do Wolfgang Puck. Average food at best. NOW for a counter service the express was fantastic. And DO NOT do Rainforest. I don't know if its on the Plan or not, but I literally just got back from there, like 15 minutes ago, and it was HORRENDOUS!! Chefs de France was great, but you have Le Cellier already. Olivias at OKW was good. Ohanas (Sorry you missed that one, Wishes on the beach after dinner was great!) The one place I wanted to go and didn't was 50s. I hear it's fantastic.

Cancel the Sci-Fi or pay for it OOP. Definitely not worth the TS credit. I didn't mind it but wouldn't waste a credit on it. I'd save it for a better meal. I haven't ever been to WCC but when we stayed at WL last April, it was packed and there were tons of families whooping it up in that place. One of my dearest friends who used to be a CM at WDW says that 50's Prime Time is a must on every trip back. As for another option that your kids might like try Tutto or Teppan Edo.

We loved the Sci Fi. I have two kids, they might be young, but we all loved it (except for DD and the "scary" movies) but anyway, I'd keep Sci Fi because I thought it was great.:thumbsup2

How about Biergarten? We love that place, and go there regularly. I also love Prime Time, so that is a great suggestion.:rolleyes:

We ate at Coral Reef in September and it was fantastic. The food is delicious, I think you would be happy with it too.

Tough decisions!;)

t_catt11: My parents HATED artist point too! Now I'll HAVE to try it just to see what's up!:goodvibes

Sci-fi is DD's (6) must do every trip! DH and I go :crazy2: but she just loves it! So he and I get a shake and onion rings and let her have a big time! :thumbsup2 I think it's the atmosphere, the movies, and the fact that there is nothing like that at home that makes it a first request when I say, "Where do you want to eat at DHS?";)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter