NCAA Tourney Brackets!

Can we do it through Yahoo do we get a shot at the billion?

If there's a prize involved, I'm picking teams based on my favorite color and who has the cutest mascot. Seems to always work around here.

If there's a prize involved, I'm picking teams based on my favorite color and who has the cutest mascot. Seems to always work around here.

I hope you'll leave the cutest mascot judging up to DD...

Chris set up out annual tourney bracket.

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/quickenloansbracket

Our pool ID is #31680 and password is mickey

Notice it is a lower case m on mickey.

And yes, you can register for the billion for a perfect bracket. Hey it can happen. Seton Hall beat Villanova earlier today. Two more wins and they are in the tournament.

It looks like Yahoo will not let you add your billion dollar bracket to the group. I tried adding prior to picking and it seems the billion dollar bracket will have to be a separate bracket. I'll try again next week when we know the teams.

It looks like Yahoo will not let you add your billion dollar bracket to the group. I tried adding prior to picking and it seems the billion dollar bracket will have to be a separate bracket. I'll try again next week when we know the teams.

I just glanced at it so you may have to enter a separate bracket. The good thing is that once you are in Yahoo, you can just click to win the billion.

I just glanced at it so you may have to enter a separate bracket. The good thing is that once you are in Yahoo, you can just click to win the billion.

You have to sign up for the billion. They send you a confirmation email to verify your entry. I'm just waiting on the teams now.

Let the madness begin.

You are going down bean town. Thinking a very dry martini at the Tambu lounge, I'll pay for your Shirley Temple. Good luck bubba, may the best picker win.

Let the madness begin.

You are going down bean town. Thinking a very dry martini at the Tambu lounge, I'll pay for your Shirley Temple. Good luck bubba, may the best picker win.

Your bracket is going to break down faster than Dwayne Wade's body has.:lmao::lmao: I set mine in this morning. While I won't need luck, I'll grant you that it's always accepted on St. Paddy's day. Good luck sir!

I'm getting thirsty already.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Reminder: Tonight's the last chance to fill out your bracket. And enter for the 1 Billion.

Note to Jim: You are going down.

Already done. Even though I'm debating on a possible few last minute changes.

Gave up second guessing myself a couple of days ago. Probably did more damage than good. Although, I am waiting on the Tenn./Iowa game for my final pick.

Gave up second guessing myself a couple of days ago. Probably did more damage than good. Although, I am waiting on the Tenn./Iowa game for my final pick.

I'm still 2nd guessing on 2 games and keep switching them. Eventually I'll have to finally settle on a team for both of those games.

Second guess, third guess.....keep changing those picks. It's not going to help.

Second guess, third guess.....keep changing those picks. It's not going to help.

Not a good omen. Second (or third or fourth) guessed myself out of both Harvard and Dayton. At least I did not have Cincy or OSU going past the next round.

Good luck to everyone but CJ. ;)

Dole whips for you at DDC3! :thumbsup2

Not a good omen. Second (or third or fourth) guessed myself out of both Harvard and Dayton. At least I did not have Cincy or OSU going past the next round.

The Ohio State loss is going to hurt. I had them losing to Dayton originally, but changed it because I like Craft and wanted to see him end his career on a high note. He had a coupe chances to pull it out, but had a tough game at the end. That's what you get for picking with your heart and not your head. In good shape otherwise though.

Looks like we are even through day 1. Let's see what day 2 brings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts