NBA at Walt Disney World

So season starts on Christmas Day. NBA isn't giving up that TV real estate that have every year. I'm sure the "no earlier then" is just in case something new happens but pretty clear they'll start on christmas day barring something major

I think Christmas is really best case scenario but probably unrealistic. That's barely two months after season ends.

This is rumoured to be the reason that the Rockets haven’t moved yet. The investigation was ongoing and they didn’t want to move the team in the middle of a series.

What a great (albeit nerve wracking if you're a Raptors fan) game last night.

Here comes game 7!

Let's Go Raptors! 👏 👏 👏👏👏

another Raps fan, yay!!! Game nights are sacred in our house. Also, we can’t miss a moment since this is pretty much the last time these guys will
be playing together. I am crossing my fingers they resign Ibaka and FVV, but with such a weak free agent class coming up, they’d both go for a premium. Raps just don’t have the cash, especially if they’re saving up for Giannis next year.

BTW, I could take or leave him. Never been on the Greek Freak bandwagon. I’d rather have Embiid or Simmons, if Philly decides to split them up.

That's crazy talk!! 😉

I thought so as well, but the All-Star game really showed me what Embiid could do if he had the support of the Lowry (and possibly VanVleet) back-court. I'd never seen him so happy to play & work so hard for a game that wasn't IN Philly (since Philly can only seem to win at home). Plus, Raptors have proven they can manage injured/injury prone players, while still winning.

I thought so as well, but the All-Star game really showed me what Embiid could do if he had the support of the Lowry (and possibly VanVleet) back-court. I'd never seen him so happy to play & work so hard for a game that wasn't IN Philly (since Philly can only seem to win at home). Plus, Raptors have proven they can manage injured/injury prone players, while still winning.

Did you really just reference the all star game to comment on someones level of effort?

Did you really just reference the all star game to comment on someones level of effort?
Yes, because this is the first All Star game that was competitive and you could see most of the players putting forth their best effort.

Embiid put more effort into that game than he does during most away games.

sucks but is the right decision. If you have a bubble people need to adhere to the bubible.

I agree - I’m a rule follower and I think it’s unfair for all those that did follow the rules for him to be allowed to stay. Unfortunately- it’s also not fair to his teammates to have to play without him but again - his fault and they should address those feelings to him and not the organization involved in the investigation.

....And..GO CELTICS! Really great series...sad to see Toronto And their cool team bus rolling out- but it’s time!!

It’s been such a surprising ride for some unexpected teams! The Bubble has made for some great basketball, against the odds and the naysayers! lol

Bring on another game 7! I’d love to see the Nuggets win. (And not because Kawai left the Raps.. 😂)
Clippers *cant* lose 3 in a row, right? RIGHT? :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter