NBA at Walt Disney World

Might want to avoid Dwight Howard as much as possible in the bubble. I really feel for the CMs who have to work with people who refuse to comply. Bad enough when they are guests but you would have hoped the NBA and Disney would do a better job with the NBA players. Saw this reported in a few places.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/20/dwight-howard-daring-nba-as-he-flaunts-no-mask-resistance/

He was given a warning by the NBA. It is my understanding that all of the players had to sign a document stating they knew the rules and what the consequences would be if they didn't follow them. Two players already had to go back into a 10-day quarantine for breaking the bubble. I don't think they are going to let this go on much longer, if at all, without some type of consequence.

He was given a warning by the NBA. It is my understanding that all of the players had to sign a document stating they knew the rules and what the consequences would be if they didn't follow them. Two players already had to go back into a 10-day quarantine for breaking the bubble. I don't think they are going to let this go on much longer, if at all, without some type of consequence.
It remains to be seen whether the NBA will take this any further than a warning or token fine. I sincerely doubt they would kick him out of the bubble which is what they should do if he continues to violate and flaunt the rules.

In this case, a call from LeBron saying I want to win a championship, wear the mask, is probably the only thing that will work.

It remains to be seen whether the NBA will take this any further than a warning or token fine. I sincerely doubt they would kick him out of the bubble which is what they should do if he continues to violate and flaunt the rules.

In this case, a call from LeBron saying I want to win a championship, wear the mask, is probably the only thing that will work.

Sounds like Frank Vogel may have gotten him to comply: https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/lakers-dwight-howard-warned-wearing-mask-hotline-tip/story?id=71846171

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter