National rates down AGAIN!

dudspizza

I married in to a Disney crazy family... now I hav
Just checked my rates for June 14-22 (8 days) and they went down a few bucks.

My new rate using Ent Coupon ($20 off) and Priceless is $134.52. This is using Emerald Aisle (Intermediate).

This just saved me another $4.50. Every little bit helps!

Check your rates... you may save a few more $$$. Basically my weekly base rate dropped from 123.99 to 119.99.

Have fun!

Duds

Thank You!!! I checked again and my 1 week March rental went from $127 down to $113 w/taxes! I don't think I've ever gotten a car so inexpensively. I also used the coupon link in another post, so now I don't have to buy an entertainment book. (I swore I wasn't after last year's edition, it was really bad)

:cool1:

I just booked tonight and my dates are june 13 -18 and my total is only $107!!!!

Go ahead and check your rates for March one more time, they have gone down again since yesterday. :Pinkbounc :banana:
:earsgirl: :earsboy:

Thank you! Mine went down $20.00. I have 10 days in August for $197.00. :cheer2: Last year I paid $251.00 with the same codes.

Just checked my rates for Mar 16-21st and they jumped back up sky high!! It is TWICE the rate now it was yesterday. Glad I have a good rate reserved with them...and holding onto it tightly... :sunny:

Just saved another $5 from a few days ago! My original reservation was $240 for a full-size for 8 days in May; now it is $147!! Wow! Thanks to everyone on these boards!!!

Wow! I keep rebooking. My 10 day full-size for March 2-12 is now $158.37. I think this is an all time low!

I booked a full size for 14 days (March 5-12th) on Thursday for $268 (all taxes in), rebooked it Saturday for $246 and again today for $227. I can't believe it keeps going down like that...if this keeps up, they'll be paying me to rent it. ;) LOL

We have gotten great rates by checking and rechecking every month or so and then every few days as we get close. We have found the best rates at National EA for our last several rentals using the Priceless code and the Entertainment coupon. You WILL be asked to show the coupon at the gate, so be sure to have it in hand. Having the coupon code # alone will not be enough, they DO take the coupon.

Looks like the cut off point for the great rates is June 15th. When I checked an 8 day rental starting on the 15th, the full size base rate was about $107, ther same 8 day rental starting on the 16th, jumps up to a base rate of $142.

Doesn't it just figure we are leaving on the 23rd???

Hopefully it will start to come down as we get closer...

Mickey_Maniac said:
Looks like the cut off point for the great rates is June 15th. When I checked an 8 day rental starting on the 15th, the full size base rate was about $107, ther same 8 day rental starting on the 16th, jumps up to a base rate of $142.

Doesn't it just figure we are leaving on the 23rd???

Hopefully it will start to come down as we get closer...

Not necessarily true. We leave on April 29th and we can only get a base rate of $123 a week so far---Not $107 (that would be nice). Also My September base rate is $133 and my October base rate is $133. I think the differences are based on availability of cars. I have a friend who's going mid-June and can't get a base rate for a full size less tha $164. I'm hoping my April 29th rate comes down as I get closer. My rate has not changed at all recently like everyone elses has. I'm paying $290 total for 16 days, intermediate, using the enter. coupon and pricessless code. I still check each day, sometimes several times a day, but I have 10 weeks to go.

Another $5 off of our rental for next week! :cool1: I don't think we've ever gotten rates this good. A week's car rental for $108 w/tax?!? :earseek: I'll take it and grin like the Chessire Cat. LOL

Thanks for everyone posting.

My rate for 4/17-4/23 just dropped again, down to $129 from $140 (including all fees). My original rate (reservation #1) was $206. I'm now on my 4th reservation.

I'm now checking about every 3 days or so.

We saved another $8 today. Down to 158.91 for April 14 -23. Full size.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!