NateNLogansDad + party of 25 + AKL + MNSSHP = a few thousand pictures (Bonus Video!!)

CHIPMUNK!!! Or should I call you Cindy?:laughing: Been a long time! Has any other children come up to you lately thinking you were Cinderella?

The HM ballroom scene was great! I really would love to go back to see the parade someday. Everything else is OK but the parade was by far the best:thumbsup2 The grave diggers would run the shovels across the pavement and make sparks while dancing! Very very cool:thumbsup2

Haha, It's been too long. Super DIS deprived right now.:surfweb:

Unfortunately, my college is super far away from everything, meaning I rarely see anyone younger than a freshman--so no Cinderella sightings so far.

MNSSHP is officially on my bucket list now--those costumes are absolutely gorgeous! The HM is such a fantastic ride. The Ghost Host's spiel is one of the most entrancing things ever written. (After all, X. Atencio + Paul Frees= guaranteed mind blowing amazingness)

but then again, this TR is a pretty good read too... Can't wait for another update! popcorn::

I just found your new report and am really enjoying checking out the pics you took. Esecially the night ones with the tripod and the ones from the rides.

I actually was subscribed to a previous thread of yours and you had given me some great photo tips. I actually just got a new Canon that allows me up to 6400 ISO vs the 1600 my old Rebel xs had for a max so I am looking forward to pairing that new ISO with my 35mm f 2.0 lens and seeing what I can come up with on my family's upcoming May trip.

Lastly I would be remiss if I did not congratulate your Phillies on getting one of the best closers (my Sox's former closer). See sox blowing 2 saves in the same game and losing to the Tigers 13-12 today as proof. :scared1: Gonna be a long year for my Sox i fear.:confused3

I usually refer to that period of time as the "I can't feel my face.". Im so excited to try it. I got all my reservations made and got everything, which includes our last night dinner at 'Ohana!! Plus BBB for the girls, lunch in the Castle, a couple breakfasts at Boma, lunch at San Angel Inn and Mickeys Backyard BBQ. Oh yeah, and Momma Melrose with the Fantasmic show package. That should keep them all busy somewhat but still a bit laid back. Do you agree? Did I miss anything?

OMG, I am so ready. Everyday that I drive into work I wish it was my last drive there. I don't hate my job, but I am totally over these winters and cold weather. I'm ready for quality of life and warm sun on my face. Maybe we could go in and buy a compound, we could still fly our phillies and flyers flags !!

I love the "I can't feel my face" times! I actually run my hand down Tina's face when she gets a little tipsy. If she laughs, she's going good. If she seems like she's going to fall asleep, it's time to go!

as for the ressie's...I'm loving the selection!!! I so want to try out the Mickey's BBQ one day and San Angel looks so nice. Someday! Maybe in...oh wait, I can't talk about that yet!

We are going October 20 - 27, and staying in a preferred room at POR! This will be our first fall trip and first time at POR.. I've been planning & planning... most importantly, the kids' outfits .. For some reason :rolleyes1 I was under the impression that late October is high 80s.. 90 degrees! Imagine my surprise when I started reading your TR and noticed.. jeans! hoodies! long sleeve shirts! I'm sure you think I'm nuts :rotfl2: but I coordinate my entire family (6 of us) and all of my wardrobe planning had to be scrapped. SO, I AM glad that I found your TR when I did, to save me from purchasing any more SUMMER items for FALL at Disney.. :eek:

Perfect dates! Like Snappy in OK said...Don't scrap your ideas though! You really need to pack for anything. I personally liked to wear shorts and a hoody when it was chilly and have a t-shirt on underneath for the afternoon. There wasn't a day that didn't warm up enough to where we couldn't go swimming. I just wouldn't have during some of the nights. I hope that doesn't mess you up even more :rotfl:

Our family was there at the same time as Rob & his family. I was a bit surprised to find the cooler temps there when we first arrived. :confused3 We found jeans & tshirts to be fine the first day, but after that we were comfortable in shorts & tshirts. :cool1:

Like you, I coordinate my families outfits (for some of the days). We were still able to wear our tshirts. There were some days that we took our jackets along, but we didn't keep them on very long.

I would not necessarily scrap your entire thoughts for outfits. Just realize that you may need jackets in the mornings or later in the evenings.

We thought the weather was great - not too hot & not too cold. We were quite amused to find the lifeguards at BC in what appeared to be lined or insulated pants & jackets. We live in OK, and we did use the pool. Once earlier in the trip - and it was a short "outing", and then several times as it got warmer. And it still was not enough pool time for DS6!! :rotfl:

We would definitely go back again in late October. Have a great trip!!
I'm so glad you spoke up when you did since it's been FOREVER since I've been back on for an update or anything. :hug: Don't pay to much attention to those lifeguards. When it hit's 70, they get goosebumps because it's so darn cold:rotfl2:

Wow , thank you for reminding me how great the boo to you parade was! We were there this past Sept and although our youngest melted down after the parade and we had to leave, it was totally worth it just to see the parade and the atmosphere and pumpkins everywhere on Main st. You take great pictures and I loved your update! More please!!popcorn::
Awe, so sorry to hear you had to leave before it was over. It's funny though, it seems that once the kids get a little older it becomes the adults who have the meltdowns:lmao: Thanks for the compliments and I hope you're still around here somewhere....it's time to wrap this thing up.

Haha, It's been too long. Super DIS deprived right now.:surfweb:

Unfortunately, my college is super far away from everything, meaning I rarely see anyone younger than a freshman--so no Cinderella sightings so far.

MNSSHP is officially on my bucket list now--those costumes are absolutely gorgeous! The HM is such a fantastic ride. The Ghost Host's spiel is one of the most entrancing things ever written. (After all, X. Atencio + Paul Frees= guaranteed mind blowing amazingness)

but then again, this TR is a pretty good read too... Can't wait for another update! popcorn::

Well the update is coming, the costumes were gorgeous, and I promise to tell my kids that you are Cinderella if we ever bump into each other on a bus somewhere.

All caught up with nothing to do......:rolleyes1
Still?

I might have something around here :rolleyes1

popcorn:: Please sir I want some more...;)

My sincerest apologies dearest Jenny. I have a few things to finalize, and an update will be posted.....hopefully in just a little bit.

I just found your new report and am really enjoying checking out the pics you took. Esecially the night ones with the tripod and the ones from the rides.

I actually was subscribed to a previous thread of yours and you had given me some great photo tips. I actually just got a new Canon that allows me up to 6400 ISO vs the 1600 my old Rebel xs had for a max so I am looking forward to pairing that new ISO with my 35mm f 2.0 lens and seeing what I can come up with on my family's upcoming May trip.

Lastly I would be remiss if I did not congratulate your Phillies on getting one of the best closers (my Sox's former closer). See sox blowing 2 saves in the same game and losing to the Tigers 13-12 today as proof. :scared1: Gonna be a long year for my Sox i fear.:confused3

Oh crap, I hope I caught you before your trip! Don't listen to 85% of what I say. Ask my wife. I'm wrong all the time! :rotfl2:

Before you go jacking up the ISO and go running around the parks, try practicing outside at night and shoot different ISO's. Than go in the house with the same ISO's and shoot in there with the lights dim. You'll see how noisy the high ISO's will be in the dark and how it's not so noticeable when things are lite up a bit.

I love having the option to go up to 6400+ if I NEED to, but I HATE having noise in the picture. I have played around with some software like Topaz's DeNoise to clean pictures up but it's time consuming and degrades your pictures a little. Know your limits with the ISO and know how your camera reacts to the high ISO in different lighting situations BEFORE your trip. I'd hate for you to figure out you weren't happy AFTER you got home and saw them :thumbsup2

Hi Rob,

Back and all caught up. Love the MNSSHP pictures!
Awe thanks....I have to catch the last update you did. Every time I try to get comfy with a cup of coffee, life happens:confused3

Well My Dis friends, I am back. I know it’s been a while, but I am absolutely determined to finish what I have started! This last month and a half has been just as busy as ever! Besides the normal stuff kids and school, work, blah blah blah, we’ve also started T-ball season with Logan, Nate had a birthday, I had an abscessed tooth pulled, my cousin and her hubby found out they are pregnant, my mom retired, Tina started a new job which means for the first time since we’ve had kids we will be working the same shift, and we celebrated our 9 year anniversary!!!! I’ll say it again, this is just a typical month in our house hahaha!

So yea, I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to get an update in but I’m back now. Is this a good thing? I’m not sure because not only do I want to post SOMETHING, I think we should end it. Like today. Who’s with ME?!?!?

Awe, don’t look so sad. Here’s a slight pick-me-up maybe...

There’s also one more thing that we finalized since the last update. Remember when we were at EPCOT and wanted to run over to the Magic Kingdom? Well, when we walked over to the Beach Club to grab a bus, Tina’s parents were pretty impressed with the place. So impressed, that they wanted to book a week and experience it for themselves…..and they invited us to come stay with them!!!! So basically, there will be another trip report but not for a few months. It’s an October trip but I’ll try to remember to post a link on this report when I start that one!

ANYWAYS, let’s wrap this thing up!!!!!

Day 6 will probably be the fastest update I can do. I want to apologize ahead of time. There’s only a few pictures.

All week long even though we were in the happiest place on earth, there was still a stress level that was hard to avoid. With 25 people wanting to do 25 different things all at once, but still stay together, it gets really hard. Today was going to be OUR pool day. No parks, no cell phones, no stress, just relaxation. I tried to get Tina’s parents to do the same but they only hung out for a little while before running off to a park to meet up with everyone else.

Tina’s brother Brian stayed with us while Sean and Chuck went to the gym.

I love Brian. He’s 16 now but instead of being one of those guys who’s just too cool for everything, he knows how to have fun and still act immature sometimes. Perfect company for a Disney Vacation!!!

So, after sleeping in till 11:30 we had breakfast and headed out. I left the DSLR camera in our room and brought the small waterproof one. As soon as we got to the pool area, I knew it was the right decision…

DSCF9488.jpg

DSCF9489.jpg

DSCF9490.jpg

Logan ran right down to the water cannons and started soaking everybody within range.

Nate had a better idea, he had found a nice place to just relax…
DSCF9492.jpg

That lasted a whole 30 seconds
DSCF9493.jpg

He hopped right up to help Logan man the cannons
DSCF9494.jpg

Brian took charge though, dominating from above.
DSCF9495.jpg

DSCF9498.jpg

We even had some other kids come join in. Brian showed no mercy! Good man!
DSCF9499.jpg

We spent about 45 minutes in just this little play area alone and had a blast.
DSCF9500.jpg

DSCF9501.jpg

DSCF9502.jpg

DSCF9505.jpg

FINALLY we made our way over to the pool area. Logan has a phobia of getting his head wet in a pool for some reason so the little kid water slides were just perfect for him….
DSCF9507.jpg

Apparently he made a new friend with the girl in the bikini whom he had encouraged to go down next…
DSCF9509.jpg

He learns fast….

Nate was loving that he could touch the bottom and Brian was still trying to convince himself that the water wasn’t too chilly while sitting on the wall.
DSCF9510.jpg

One of the best things I bought camera wise, was the underwater camera. For $100 I can take it into the pool, leave it in my pocket, and not worry about ruining it or having someone walk away with it if I left it on the chairs. Plus, it opens up a whole new dynamic for taking pictures!
DSCF9511.jpg

Don’t know who that was in the background, but if you’re reading this…..sorry about that.

So it was right around this time when Logan announced that he wanted to try the big boy water slide!!! Granted, for some this might not be a big deal, but for me I was so excited to see him stepping it up a knotch! He was so proud of himself!

Click here for VIDEO

I tried to get him to take the camera and do a video, but he just wanted to ride it first. Baby steps I guess! I ran up to the top of the slide with him and went down first. At the bottom, I recorded this….

Click here for another VIDEO

Now, with Logan, he can be a little sensitive sometimes and if he didn’t like a little part of something, he won’t do it again. I was shocked when I heard this come from him…

Click here for the final VIDEO

He wanted to do it again!!!

(Side note, sorry about the video quality. I'm sure it can be better, but I'm just to tired tonight to figure out how)

He must have gone down the slide 20 more times. I hope he remembers all this in October because I’d love to see him try out the pirate ship slide in Storm Along Bay!!!

After a while we all headed over to The Jambo House for a quick lunch at The Mara. I think we all ordered the same lunch that each of us had already during the week. No pictures to speak about with the entrée’s, but the dessert……mmmmm zebra domes….
DSCF9518.jpg

Since we were already over at the Jambo House, we figured why not go check out the pool over here. Of coarse, we know not to go swimming for an hr after eating so instead we hit the hot tubs first!!!

Now I don’t want to go incriminating anyone but somehow our hot tub had more suds than the other hot tub. Almost like someone had brought in some soap with them and left it in their swim shorts pocket….weird huh?

DSCF9521.jpg

I look innocent, don’t I?
DSCF9523.jpg

Brian….well, I don’t know if he looks innocent, guilty, or shocked by the amount of bubbles we had.
DSCF9524.jpg

The bubbles didn’t last very long…
DSCF9526.jpg

…so we headed out to go grab some drinks at the bar. Along the way we just so happen to glance over the wall and what do you know? There’s a bunch of pink flamingo’s right next to the pool area!

DSCF9528.jpg

DSCF9527.jpg

After we downed a few drinks at the bar (non alcoholic for Brian) we headed back over to the hot tub. Weirdest thing happened….MORE BUBBLES!!!! Haha!
DSCF9529.jpg

DSCF9530.jpg

There were 2 other guys in the hot tub when we got there and there were cracking up when the bubbles started building up. I still maintain my innocence.

The kids wanted to go try out the water slide at this pool so we went out to go find Tina. Where was she during all of this you ask? Swimming? Nope. Conga line? Nope. Throughout the day, when we were all in the pools, she was content with finding a good quiet chair to read up on her nook.

DSCF9531.jpg

DSCF9532.jpg

DSCF9533.jpg

The kids were having a blast so Brian and I hopped back in and joined them.
DSCF9536.jpg

DSCF9538.jpg

DSCF9539.jpg

DSCF9541.jpg

And that was pretty much our day. Later on, we had diner back at the hotel and hung out with Capt Morgan until later in the evening. Tomorrow was going to be our last full day in the parks so we all wanted to be up early.

I think everybody needs a hotel-only kind of a day once in a while. It’s so easy to make a Disney Trip turn into work. You can’t do it all in a week. You can’t. Stop stressing out over it and relax once in a while!

Speaking of stress……on to Day 7!!!!

Day 7. The last full day.

Today, since it was the last full day that we had in the parks, we decided that we would all meet up nice and early at the bus stop around 8:30 and head over to Hollywood Studios as a group. We woke up a little later than we should have but got the kids together pretty quickly and headed out the door. I think I had more rum than sleep the night before so I was craving a cup of coffee. Unfortunately for me, there was no time to make a pot. Fortunately for me, the gift shop in the lobby always has something that they call coffee on tap and ready to go.

There is a point, give me a second.

So, as we leave our room I mentioned to Tina that I want to swing by the gift shop for a cup of their really crappy coffee. She rolled her eyes and did one of those “are you serious?” sighs. We were a few minutes behind but what’s another 30 seconds going to hurt?

So, I ran in and grabbed a cup of whatever that stuff is and ran out, just happy to have some kind of caffeine to sip at on the bus.
DSC_3613.jpg

My life was threatened a few times as we walked outside toward the bus stop but really I was way too tired and slightly hung-over to care.

And than I saw it.

The bus.

With the rest of our group on it.

All of them.

We missed it by 30 seconds.

Crap.

So, for the next 40 minutes as we waited for another bus, Tina refused to talk to me. I could feel the heat radiating from her as we stood there waiting.
DSC_3614.jpg

Stupid coffee. I wish I could at least say that it was at least pretty good, but it wasn’t. I hear Starbucks will be in the parks soon which will be a nice change. They’d make a KILLING if they opened up a stand at each resort next to the bus stop!

Sorry. No more ranting. It was my fault. All mine. Wah.

Anywho. The bus that morning made pretty decent time. We were only 25 minutes late for rope drop which was good. Tina went off to find everybody and I took the kids over towards SOUNDS DANGEROUS.

Every trip, I try to find at least one thing we haven’t done yet. Every trip it seems like it’s getting harder and harder to do! This trip, I did some research and knew I had to get over here soon to sign up for…..

Wait for it…..

Jedi Training Academy!!!!

We had seen the show in passing but never from the beginning and never were the boys ever IN the show.

Word of warning for any parents who would like to try this out. You have to go sign up AS SOON as the park opens and each child participating has to be there with you. The room is full of kids and parents who do not want to stand there in line, and it moves SLOW. Like almost a full hr slow.

But it does give you time to take some pictures of tools used for sound effects in cartoons and old movies…..

DSC_3619.jpg

DSC_3623.jpg

DSC_3626.jpg

DSC_3628.jpg

DSC_3630.jpg

DSC_3637.jpg

DSC_3640.jpg

DSC_3642.jpg

OK, kids all signed up we needed to get a little bit of food in our bellies at Starring Rolls Cafe. I really should have waited till now for that coffee…..live and learn.
DSC_3650.jpg

After our nutritious meal of cookies and cupcakes, we headed off to go find everybody else. I got a text that they were down by Rock n Rollercoaster and looking for food.

On our way, we ran into these guys doing card tricks and 3 card monte out in the street. I know most people like to just pass them by, but they have some serious talent and will make you laugh if you stand there long enough. I promise.
DSC_3656.jpg

DSC_3660.jpg

DSC_3665.jpg

DSC_3679.jpg

I was picked to find the ball under the shell.

Failed.

He even helped one kid by putting a bell on top of the shell with the ball and moved them very slowly.

We all failed.

I’m telling you, very talented.

So we met up with part of our group out on the street and the rest had hopped onto Rock ‘n Rollercoaster.

DSC_3681.jpg

DSC_3685.jpg

There was currently a 55 minute wait so I decided to skip out on that one for now. The kids were content just playing around and being kids.

DSC_3689.jpg

The Tower of Terror had only a 10 minute so I figured I’d throw it out there, knowing full well the kids would say NO! When I say that I was floored when LOGAN said he would try it, trust me I can’t put it into words.

Nate however, wasn’t going near it.

So I took Logan by the hand and left Tina and Nate in the shade. It was getting warm already so I was glad to get inside for a few. Now, I know it’s been a while so I want to remind everybody here that I HATE the ToT. Like really really hate it. BUT, I have always wanted a picture from the very top just before we do the plummet. So we went in.

DSC_3694.jpg

DSC_3696.jpg

DSC_3697.jpg

DSC_3700.jpg

DSC_3705.jpg

DSC_3710.jpg

I kept Logan right next to me the whole time telling him step by step what was going to happen next. He scares easily but I was so impressed with just how brave he was being.

DSC_3719.jpg

This was where I really started sweating…..man I hate this ride.
DSC_3720.jpg

Even as I type this and look at the pictures, I’m getting a lump in my throat.
DSC_3727.jpg

DSC_3728.jpg

DSC_3731.jpg

DSC_3732.jpg

Than we dropped.

I had Logan firmly attached to my left arm and my camera clinched tightly with my right hand. At the bottom I was yelling to him that we would be going up super duper fast. And we did.

And I got my picture!

DSC_3735.jpg

It really wasn’t too bad with only a couple drops. I know you can’t see it here but Logan was hiding behind the guy with the big red “S” on his shirt.

DSC_3755.jpg

When we got off, I was ready to pick him up and hold him tight to stop the tears. I was SHOCKED when he looked up at me and said “THAT WAS AWESOME!!!! Let’s do it again!!!”

I was floored.

We went outside to meet up with Tina and Nate and tell them that Logan wanted to go again. I would have loved to grab a family photo on ToT but Nate still wanted nothing to do with it. So I stayed out with him and Tina took Logan back on. This time, he came out crying. Apparently, they had a crazy experience and the elevator was doing full drops and shooting up with no pauses for about 30 seconds.
I think Logan will be skipping it next trip. *sigh*

We waited around for everybody to get off Rock N Rollercoaster and gather back outside ToT so we could all go do something together. Of coarse, that wasn’t going to happen. Some wanted to go to a different park, some wanted to take a nap, and some weren’t feeling very well.

Basically everybody left except for Tina’s parents, brothers, and us.

But they did leave their fastpasses!

DSC_3757.jpg

We waved goodbye and turned to the kids to see what they wanted to do. They really didn’t have that much to eat yet, and there is always one place they HAVE to go to each trip. Tina wasn’t in the mood for pizza so she went off with her parents to find something healthier.

I took Sean and my boys over to….
DSC_3760.jpg

DSC_3762.jpg

DSC_3764.jpg

DSC_3768.jpg

DSC_3772.jpg

I used to really love the pizza here but for some reason, it’s just “OK” anymore. I won’t tell the kids that though!
DSC_3779.jpg

I always tell the kids no games….I never stick to it....
DSC_3789.jpg

We hung out for a while and had a ball.

Tina sent me a text saying they were finished eating so we decided to go use some fastpasses over at Toy Story Mania. It’s crazy, we’d been here all week and still haven’t gotten on.

On our way over, we ran into these guys….
DSC_3792.jpg

I had never seen Phineas or Ferb in the parks and really wanted to get in line for a picture but the wait would have been too long. Oh well, I guess my cheater pic would have to do.

Sean stopped for a quick pic in NYC…

DSC_3800.jpg

I’ve been to NYC, it’s not that clean. So close Disney, so close.

Finally, after a wrong turn or two, we met up over at TSM.

DSC_3808.jpg

DSC_3809.jpg

I love the queue here. Someday I’d like to go through the standby line to check out the animated Mr. Potatohead and other things we always miss out on. Someday, maybe when the wait is less than an hr! Until then, it’s fastpass or nothing….
DSC_3811.jpg

DSC_3814.jpg

DSC_3815.jpg

DSC_3817.jpg

DSC_3819.jpg

DSC_3829.jpg

The boys were so excited when we told them they could have their own car…
DSC_3832.jpg

DSC_3833.jpg

Chuck and Fran were enjoying themselves…
DSC_3836.jpg

Chuck Jr and Sean having target practice…
DSC_3837.jpg

DSC_3838.jpg

DSC_3839.jpg

Brian had his own car but was too far back. I couldn’t get a picture of him, but I had to get a picture of my final score….
DSC_3844.jpg

I think everybody liked it…
DSC_3855.jpg

DSC_3861.jpg

Hey wait, I did get a picture of Brian…..getting out of his car
DSC_3864.jpg

We had so many fastpasses from when everybody left the park we were able to hop on again!!!
DSC_3867.jpg

DSC_3872.jpg

DSC_3874.jpg

DSC_3876.jpg

DSC_3878.jpg

DSC_3884.jpg

DSC_3891.jpg

DSC_3899.jpg

DSC_3902.jpg

DSC_3904.jpg

DSC_3907.jpg

DSC_3914.jpg

Even with taking pictures during the ride, my score still got better!
DSC_3919.jpg

Which, I have to boast, was the high score of the hour!
DSC_3922.jpg

(...continued)

These two are just too cool for school….
DSC_3930.jpg

DSC_3938.jpg

From here I don’t remember where everyone else went, but Tina and I had a scheduled appointment to make. Remember when we first got to the park?

Yep, it’s time for a little bit of schooling…..Jedi style.
DSC_3952.jpg

DSC_3953.jpg

DSC_3957.jpg

DSC_3962.jpg

They waited so patiently till it was time……
DSC_3964.jpg

Than it was all business….
DSC_3968.jpg

DSC_3970.jpg

A mysterious figure appeared…
DSC_3973.jpg

It was our Jedi Master!
DSC_3975.jpg

DSC_3976.jpg

DSC_3979.jpg

DSC_3984.jpg

She summoned our young warriors to the stage….
DSC_3992.jpg

Nate knew this was what it was all about…
DSC_3995.jpg

Logan was just happy being Logan
DSC_3999.jpg

Than they started with the light saber safety warnings….
DSC_4002.jpg

The severity of the situation was starting to sink in….

DSC_4007.jpg

DSC_4013.jpg

DSC_4017.jpg

The power was felt by all who were present
DSC_4019.jpg

DSC_4021.jpg

DSC_4026.jpg

Logan seemed as though he wasn’t sure if he would fight for good or for evil….
DSC_4028.jpg

DSC_4031.jpg

How he didn’t loose some fingers still boggles my mind….
DSC_4034.jpg

Nate knew that this wasn’t something that should be taken lightly.
DSC_4038.jpg

DSC_4039.jpg

DSC_4045.jpg

DSC_4048.jpg

DSC_4054.jpg

They were told to harness their weapons momentarily.
DSC_4060.jpg

Than there was a sound.

The sound of theme music.
The kind of theme music where you knew something bad was about to go down.
DSC_4074.jpg

We all knew what was about to happen, but no one wanted to believe it. Is it really…..but how…it’s…it’s….
DSC_4076.jpg

DARTH!!
DSC_4079.jpg

DSC_4082.jpg

Logan was stunned….
DSC_4088.jpg

I couldn’t believe it. My kids. MY KIDS. This guy comes into our happy place and tries to recruit MY KIDS to come to the dark side?!?!?
DSC_4091.jpg

DSC_4096.jpg

DSC_4099.jpg

Logan now had to make a choice. Would he join the dark side or continue the fight against it….
DSC_4106.jpg

He knew what he had to do
DSC_4107.jpg

He was guided to the middle of the stage to face his demons….
DSC_4108.jpg

This was it. All or nothing….
DSC_4114.jpg

In an instant his heart screamed from the highest mountain top and he made it known which side he would fight for…
DSC_4116.jpg

DSC_4120.jpg

DSC_4125.jpg

DSC_4126.jpg

Nate seemed happy that he would not have to ever face his brother in battle…
DSC_4130.jpg

Even though he was a little hesitant, when he received the tap on the shoulder… he was ready.
DSC_4134.jpg

He eyed up Vader one last time, searching for any and all weaknesses.
DSC_4140.jpg

Than stepped up to show just what he was made of.
DSC_4147.jpg

DSC_4149.jpg

DSC_4151.jpg

DSC_4153.jpg

DSC_4155.jpg

DSC_4156.jpg

DSC_4159.jpg

DSC_4160.jpg

DSC_4161.jpg

Darth Vader knew that he had been beaten by the youngest, and the best.
DSC_4168.jpg

DSC_4172.jpg

His lackey’s did their best from a distance…..
DSC_4174.jpg

But even they knew that it was over.
DSC_4178.jpg

Darth made one more attempt to draw them over to the dark side, but the Jedi Master had the whole class stand up to him all at once….
DSC_4180.jpg

DSC_4185.jpg

Darth, always known for being a sore loser, stormed off of the stage.
DSC_4194.jpg

DSC_4195.jpg

DSC_4203.jpg

Leaving his troopers unsure of what to do…..
DSC_4209.jpg

DSC_4216.jpg

She had a few ideas for them…
DSC_4218.jpg

DSC_4225.jpg

DSC_4232.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter