Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love this disign but with mother daughter vacation 2009. If possible of course.
TIA, Michelle

Pop.jpg

Your Pop Century design is so cute. Could I please get it with our names (Tracey, Wendy, Kendall & Cody 2008) around the outside? If there isn't room for this, then The Baker Family Vacation 2008. :)

Natalie, I need your advice on your Ak design. What kind of transfer would you suggest using? Ds wants this on the back of a badge colored shirt without the name. Also do you make another border or cut out all the little Mickeys?

Thank you so much for the Mom & Son POP one!

I love the princesses on parade! Sometimes I am sad that I only have a boy! Wonder if I could get him to wear it? :rotfl:

You are the best!!! Thanks for Hunter's tag. You do great work.

Seems like I remember reading that you were not feeling to good or something like that. If so I hope things are better for you now.

could you make the animal kingdom design, test track design with the names
anthony
robin
jeremy
gabrielle
hannah

could i get the tinker bell mickey head with Hannah
hot pink princess mickey head with Gabrielle

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Which Tinkerbell did you want?

Robin.jpg

Jeremy.jpg

Hannah.jpg

Gabrielle.jpg

Anthony-1.jpg

TTROBIN.jpg

TTJEREMY.jpg

TTHANNAH.jpg

TTGABRIELLE.jpg

TTANTHONY.jpg

Princess1Gabrielle.jpg

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Which Tinkerbell did you want?

Robin.jpg

Jeremy.jpg

Hannah.jpg

Gabrielle.jpg

Anthony-1.jpg

TTROBIN.jpg

TTJEREMY.jpg

TTHANNAH.jpg

TTGABRIELLE.jpg

TTANTHONY.jpg

Princess1Gabrielle.jpg

Natalie, the designs are faboo. Gabrielle is over the moon for her princess design. Hannah was wondering if you forgot her tink mickey head. If so these are wonderful. We are gonna be ready for our nine day trip. I will post pics of each day with the t's.
Thanks again

Omg Omg Omg!! :scared1:

I love love love your designs! Could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE make something for me and my DD (1)? We are doing a "Mommy & Me" cruise on the Magic on June 1st. :wizard: :hug: DH was supposed to come but his military schedule got rearranged last minute so it's DD and me. Whatever you could make I'd be grateful for. Her name is Lily Belle and I'm Brandy (if you need names for your designs)

Thank you in advance for any help you can give. :worship: :worship: :worship:

Omg Omg Omg!! :scared1:

I love love love your designs! Could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE make something for me and my DD (1)? We are doing a "Mommy & Me" cruise on the Magic on June 1st. :wizard: :hug: DH was supposed to come but his military schedule got rearranged last minute so it's DD and me. Whatever you could make I'd be grateful for. Her name is Lily Belle and I'm Brandy (if you need names for your designs)

Thank you in advance for any help you can give. :worship: :worship: :worship:

Thank you..........

I hope these are what you had in mind. This is actually the first t-shirt design that I've made soully for someone else (the rest have been for my munchkins).
I'm so sorry that DH can't be with the two of you........ May the prayers and best wishes of a grateful nation be with him always!

Have a wonderful trip!

Mommyme2.jpg

Mommyme1.jpg

Thank you..........

I hope these are what you had in mind. This is actually the first t-shirt design that I've made soully for someone else (the rest have been for my munchkins).
I'm so sorry that DH can't be with the two of you........ May the prayers and best wishes of a grateful nation be with him always!

Have a wonderful trip!

Mommyme2.jpg

Mommyme1.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG! These are absolutely perfect!!!!!! Thank you so much! OMG! I can't believe it. I CAN'T WAIT to make these into shirts. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter