Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if I could get the Kingdom Hearts design without the name Tyler on it. My 15 year old son loves that game and said he would actually wear it if I made him a shirt with that on it. Thanks!!!:worship:

I absolutely LOVE the Marie star disign! :love: I can't wait to give it to my daughter--she is going to flip::yes::
You are amazing!!
Thank you! Thank you!

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/...ark Designs/Animal Kingdom/AnimalKingdom5.jpg

Natalie - Could you please customize the above shirt with the following names? Or if you have done them, please let me know where I can find them on your thread (I've looked through a few dozen pages, but didn't see them). You have so many great designs, I figure that you could probably point me in the right direction :-) PLease let me know if you can do these, thank you SO MUCH!!!

Dennis
Pam
Casey
Jessica

Thanks again in advance!

Hi Natalie,

I've just been going through your photobucket and am soooo excited about putting your great disigns on our family shirts! (Although I may need to take out a small loan to buy all the ink I'm going to need!:lmao:)

You have a Mickey head filled with flags in your Epcot Theme Park Designs page. Would you be able to add Epcot 2009 to the bottom of it? :worship:

And thanks again for making the Canadian Mickey disign for me! You rock! :hug:

Thank you and you're welcome!

The Epcot designs are uploaded here

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Tshirt Designs/Theme Park Designs/Epcot/

I know you are extremely busy. Wondering where you are on the post requests. I have a post on pg 199 #2977. I am trying to get our shirts and stuff ready for our trip in a few weeks. I also requested on another thread with the tote bags (High Maintenance Tinkerbell w/Jessica and High Maintenance Tinkerbell w/Courtney)

Thanks for your wonderful talent. If it wasn't for people like you us parents couldn't pull off the wonderful treasures for our family and friends. You rock.:goodvibes

Did i miss if you did mine?
Sorry for the trouble

and i have a few requests if its possible

name Felipe - Mickey post #2186
name Lucas - Stich

star with Bolt for Lucas
star with Buzz for Felipe

Lucas Mickey port #2239
Felipe Mickey port #2861

and yes i plan on doing all these shirts, cause its so hard to decide which one is the best design
your work is beautiful

Hi Natalie,
I absolutely love your designs. I think my husband is ready to take my computer away from me!!! :rotfl2: I was wondering when you have time if you wouold be able to make a few designs for me!!!

Can I get the sparkling mickey ears with princess aurora standing next to it with the name Makalynn on it. Sorry I can't post links yet.

And also the pink sparkly mickey head with all the princesses on it with the name Makalynn.

Thanks a bunch!! can't wait to actually get these designs on the shirts!!!

Hi Natalie,
Just wondering if you had been able to finish the ISU Cyclone football and cheerleader Mickey heads yet? I can imagine you are very busy, but we leave in a couple of weeks.

Thanks!:lovestruc

SafariDonald.jpg

Wondering if you can do this design with Mickey-Dad, Mickey-Jim, Minnie-Mom, Minnie-Alison and Minnie or Daisy-Rachel. All in safari character like Donald above if you have them and the same font and text color.

Thank you in advance.

Please see next post for back of tshirt.

Hi Natalie,

I would like to request the following DISigns:

Post #49: I need (4) of the one with the Disney characters dressed in Halloween costumes each one personalized as follows: Marc 2009, Debra 2009, Gina 2009, Tony 2009

Post #69: Can you make (4)? I want something similar to this, but if it can say "______ Is Getting Wild at Animal Kingdom Villas and fill in the blank with each of our names, Marc, Debra, Gina, Tony.

Post #591: I need (1) with Stitch personalized as follows: Tony

Post #714: I need (1) with Jiminy personalized as follows: Debra

Post #949: I need (1) with Ariel instead of Tinkerbell. Instead of Ariel's name, please personalize as follows: Gina

Post #1554: I need (1) with American theme instead of Canadian personalized as follows: Debra

Post #1802: I need (1) personalized as follows: Marc

Post #1803: I need (4) of the one with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy with the Mickey balloons with 2009 on the red ribbon, Celebrating Tony's 10th Birthday underneath the red ribbon, and the blue ribbon personalized as follows: Marc, Debra, Gina, Tony

Post #2212: I need the one with Elastigirl with the name Gina
I need the one with Mr. Incredible with the name Marc
I need the one with Violet with the name Debra
I need the one with Dash with the name Tony

Post #2289: I need (1) with Tigger personalized with the name Marc

Post #2349: I need (1) with Marc is Livin' the Dream at Disney's Old Key West Resort

Post #2457: I need (1) with Cars with the name Tony

Post #2583: I need (4) each one personalized as follows: Marc, Debra, Gina, Tony

Post #2587: I need (1) with Tinkerbell with the name Gina

I know this is a tall order and I appreciate all your efforts and hard work!!!

~Marc

Here is the link to your requests.......

Have a great trip!

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Completed requests/KyleRainer/

AnimalPrints.jpg

Please change this to say The Radeshak Family (No year please)

Thank you again. I coudn't get it to post on the other post.

Emma-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Could I please have the above with the following:

Minnie - Mom and Alison
Mickey - Dad and Jim
Daisy - Rachel

Thank you so much. I just love your designs. They are so cute.

I uploaded Nemo to my Photobucket.......

Have a wonderful trip!!!!

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/Tshirt Designs/Character Stars/

He LOVES it!! I picked the baby up and asked where Nemo was. He got the biggest grin and made his goofy raspberry noise. It seems to mean "Nemo" in his language. :laughing: He had to point at each of the stars over and over again! Thank you soo much!!

I'm having trouble printing it right now though. I put everything into Word and resize as needed. This keeps telling me that it exceeds 27inches in height/width and won't let me do anything. Any suggestion on how to fix it?? :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter