Nassau

RobertsMommy

Earning My Ears
Is it possible to do both the Atlantis and the Dolphin Encounter in one day? Was thinking about getting a room at either the Atlantis or Comfort Suites so we can use pools, etc. at the Atlantis but also want to do the Dolphin Encounter. Any tips? In addition, we have the early dinner seating so we will need to be back on the boat I guess by 5:00 p.m................ Only Five Months Left :bounce:

That would be a heck of an expensive day for you...I would recommend picking one over the other rather than trying to squeeze both in...especially if you plan on being back to the ship for early dinner seating.

We made a reservation at the comfort suites for the night. We will probably stay there all day and to the ship when it gets dark. I figure why rush back to the ship to eat dinner. I can't wait to go to Atlantis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter