"Name That Character!" Game

Yup, it's Piglet. Sorry to leave everyone hanging, I've been away from the computer all weekend! :blush:

It's splashmtrider's turn now since they got it first. If no one post anything else in the next 24 hours, the floor is open for a new entry. :)

I am a male, my fellow co-worker said i could not send ''you'' on a your mission bucause of a meteor shower but I sent you anyway. I am not in a movie but in an attraction.

I am a male, my fellow co-worker said i could not send ''you'' on a your mission bucause of a meteor shower but I sent you anyway. I am not in a movie but in an attraction.

The guy from the Dinosaur preshow...don't know his name. :confused3

EDIT: OK I cheated and searched for a YouTube video...is it Dr. Seeker?

"I'm Dr. Seeker your friendly controller and a heck of a paleontolgist if I do say so myself, but let's not talk about me, lets talk about you and how you can help me make history today with the time-rover"

Sorry, I love that ride (and the preshow)

OK, hmmm let's see...

I am a male. I am also very old. We're talking older than any human could live, dude! You can now come talk to me in my very own show at Epcot. It'll be totally awesome if you can figure out who I am.

We are mice that speak broken English. We are not the best at sewing, but we can lend a hand. We are great friends and can help a princess at a moments notice.

We are mice that speak broken English. We are not the best at sewing, but we can lend a hand. We are great friends and can help a princess at a moments notice.

The mice in Cinderella!

Here's mine:
I'm a male. I love money A LOT!!! I have a nephew that I can't understand a word he says and three other triplet mischievous nephews. Did I mention that I REALLY like money? ;)

I'm a male. I love money A LOT!!! I have a nephew that I can't understand a word he says and three other triplet mischievous nephews. Did I mention that I REALLY like money? ;)[/QUOTE]

Uncle Scrooge (Watching hime go for swims in his money bin was always my fave)

I am a female. My only trusted companion is a raven. I was "distressed at not receiving an invitation" to special party and I left the guest of honor a "special gift." I am also quite good at changing my form.

Little John from Robin Hood!

I'm a fox. My best friend ins ahound dog. I live with a nice little old lady.

Little John from Robin Hood!

I'm a fox. My best friend ins ahound dog. I live with a nice little old lady.

You're Todd from The Fox and The Hound!

Let's see.....

I'm big and scaly. I like to eat eggs. I live down under.

Until next time,
John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter