"Name That Character!" Game

I'll move on to keep us going . . .

I'm a male. I'm a real jazzy animal and everybody wants to be me. I'm friends with a carefree guy who sounds a lot like Baloo from Jungle Book. Who am I?

I'm male (technically anyway) although I don't start out anatomically correct. Like Pinnochio I want to be a 'real' human and take great pains to make myself as human as possible, while serving my "Little Miss".

Who am I?

I'm stumped too...the only thing I can think of is the characters from Beauty and the Beast who want to be human again. Is is Lumiere?

I'm male (technically anyway) although I don't start out anatomically correct. Like Pinnochio I want to be a 'real' human and take great pains to make myself as human as possible, while serving my "Little Miss".

Addition: I am finally granted 'human' status just before I 'die'

Who am I?

Hint: played by Robin Williams....Not the Genie.
Hint 2: Not an animated movie. Co-starring Sam Neil.

Andew....from Bicentinial Man (close enough)

Yup... a Disney movie...tho I don't know if they are actively claiming it since it wasn't a huge hit. *lol*

your turn!

I am a huge and powerful snake, more than a hundred years old and still in my prime. A hungry Indian Python, with hypnotic powers who traps victims tightly in my coils and tries to devour them, but comically fails.

I was a Chrismas gift to my owner, I was very proper until I met this old scoudrel who taught me to walk on the wild side. I guess you could say 'This is the Night' I fell in love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter