"Name That Character!" Game

You're Aladdin!

I'm a young girl who is having a little trouble fitting in. I try to get along with my sister, but sometimes it's hard to be in a small family. I'd like a close friend to bond with, and maybe share some Elvis music with. Who am I?

You're Aladdin!

I'm a young girl who is having a little trouble fitting in. I try to get along with my sister, but sometimes it's hard to be in a small family. I'd like a close friend to bond with, and maybe share some Elvis music with. Who am I?

Sounds like our little Lilo from Lilo and Stitch

I'm a very petite, glamorous nightclub singer. I can make the boys swoon and rival each other for my attention. Blue eyed, chestnut hair. Although relatively obscure, I've been known to hang out at Disney Hollywood Studios with my friends.

I'm a very petite, glamorous nightclub singer. I can make the boys swoon and rival each other for my attention. Blue eyed, chestnut hair. Although relatively obscure, I've been known to hang out at Disney Hollywood Studios with my friends.

Are you Clarice?

I'll go ahead and post another character to keep the game going, if no one minds. :)

I'm tiny, but I'm lots of help to a certain heroine. I like to eat a lot, which sometimes gets me into trouble. I try to escape a cat a few times, and am thankfully successful through the help of a good friend. Who am I?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter