Name one thing - that you enjoyed most from your last cruise..

I'm curious to see what others can say about one thing that stands out from the last cruise that they enjoyed.

For me:
- Having a table to ourselves for dinner.................
What's yours?

We enjoy dining without company so our favorite DREAM dining was the nightly private table for 2 in our 1BR Concierge cabin.

Hot breakfast in my Concierge stateroom.

Referring to above experience, a very quiet DINNER is romantic and more better-aaah. :lovestruc:chat:

Last edited:
Breakfast at Tiffany's on the fantasy! Never thought I would get to do that! No sales pitches just yummy snacks and tiffany blue drink

Our last cruise was Alaska. We really enjoyed the unlimited Alaskan crab feast in Ketchikan. So yummy!

Breakfast at Tiffany's on the fantasy! Never thought I would get to do that! No sales pitches just yummy snacks and tiffany blue drink
Is this an actual scheduled activity or did you go rouge? Cool either way.

This was actually scheduled. It is adults only event. Happened on the last sea day. They gave out chocolate croissants and other breakfast goodies as well as a tiffany blue drink with a sugar rim.

That Tiffany Mimosa was AMAZING!!!! I might have gotten a second one... I didn't feel too guilty since I couldn't eat any of the pastries.

Last cruise was very special for my family of 6 -Eastern Caribbean itinerary over 4th of July. This was our 6th cruise but the last one for our "core" family since our daughter is getting married next April.

Hands down favorite memory was going to the mojito tasting with our 22 yr old son and 25 yr old daughter. 5 HUGE mojito tumblers later and we are all wasted. I was expecting smaller sampler glass but not the case. Getting drunk with adult children was hysterical and great bonding.

As much as I enjoyed the adult deck relaxation while my DD was in the kids club, my favorite moment was on the final sea day when she decided she'd rather spend the whole day with me than with her friends in the club. We did two of the detective agent missions in a row and I didn't care that we were running around the ship multiple times, because it was really good bonding time.

We were chosen as the "magical family". Not sure how but I wondered if it had anything to do with the first cast member we encountered in port. She was "joking" with my extended family telling them that it wasn't the Magic we were about to board and they were at the wrong port etc. I'm pretty easy going but didn't find this funny at all, my family beat there so she telling them all this somewhat elaborate lie as a joke. As the planner in the family they all turned to look at me with their questions. I wasn't falling for it but she wouldn't drop it, it was like she wanted to keep her joke going until someone freaked out or got really upset or something. After that she ended up finding us and getting us onboard as soon as they started boarding, right after the family of the day. Then later in the day we got a call about a delivery and it was for magical family, we got a special treat delivered each day and we were able to pick a day to have hot breakfast delivered to the room.
We never get picked for anything like that so that was really fun and the kids enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter