Name on your Magic Band

I didn't know if it was something that cast members had a RFID reader that popped up the names so they sounded like they knew everybody... I put the correct spelling inside the band, knowing nobody is gonna see it. I just didn't know if there was anywhere else that someone would look at the name and try to pronounce based on what they think it is.

At my college graduation, they handed out index cards and we phonetically spelled names that they read out so nobody would have to have it corrected by the person on the mic.
When you scan your magic band for a fastpass, your name pops up on a screen for the CM to see. Not that they are ever looking at the screen, but your My Disney Experience name comes up.

I didn't know if it was something that cast members had a RFID reader that popped up the names so they sounded like they knew everybody... I put the correct spelling inside the band, knowing nobody is gonna see it. I just didn't know if there was anywhere else that someone would look at the name and try to pronounce based on what they think it is.
Searc is correct.

What ever you put on the MB isn't seen by anyone. The name any cast member sees - dining reservations, front desk, fast pass - is the name on your reservation (My Disney Experience).

I put the date on my MB so I will remember which band was used for each trip. No one has ever called me "Jan 2017" or "Sept 2017" yet...

Initial, year, I only like a couple of colors so I usually only get one per year and decline the rest so year helps me know when they get old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter