• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MYW??? Can someone please exlain?

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
I see this abbreviation, and I think it has something to do with a dining plan, but can someone please explain it specifically to me? How much does it cost, where do iIget it and what does it include? THANKS!

This stands for Magic Your Way tickets, which is the name given by Disney for the new ticketing system. Replaces the Park Hopper Passes.

While trying to plan a Land & Sea Cruise Pkg for next year, it became apparant that you can't add on dining to the packages.

I then priced out the trip seperately (Cruise only through DCL & WDW through CRO). The reservationist indicated that:

1) The dining plan is directly tied to the length of your stay (i.e., if you're staying 4 nights, you purchase the plan for 4 nights for everyone in your party over 2 years of age).

2) In order to purchase the dining plan you must purchase at least 1 day's MYW park tickets, you do not have to purchase the park tickets for the length of stay.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter