MyVMK

the_jedi_master

Kit Fisto Lives On!!!<br><font color=blue> im just
After the entire fiasco with OVMK, people actually realized, hey OVMK is kinda crappy at being VMK, and instead, we're all on MMK. I'd write more in detail, but I posted the links in the OVMK thread if you want to read.
Anyway, check it out. I can vouch for Amy being really awesome. Had a lengthy talk with her on Skype, and she was quite excited and interesting.

http://myvmk.com/

I'm looking for my mystical kingdom forum and cannot log in again any ideas or is it also going to shatter my hopes for a vmk come back jedi?

Launch was pretty neat. Couldn't get on for a while, and finally did, but had to leave shortly after to completely rearrange my room (Moving in a 3D 54 inch TV). Nice to have the new desk though. Everyone get their names without issue?

I want your tv! give you a frying pan for it o_O

I was able to get my PinkGirlygirl name and pink hair (minus my red bubble)!

I can't put into words the emotion it brought back signing in for the first time and hearing that entry VMK music... Love being able to reconnect with old friends and revisit all my favorite haunts (patiently waiting for POTC which was my 2nd home).

However, I am TRYING not to get addicted again to this game. I will not get sucked in.... I will not get sucked in.... I will not get sucked in....

I can't put into words the emotion it brought back signing in for the first time and hearing that entry VMK music... Love being able to reconnect with old friends and revisit all my favorite haunts (patiently waiting for POTC which was my 2nd home).

However, I am TRYING not to get addicted again to this game. I will not get sucked in.... I will not get sucked in.... I will not get sucked in....

Glad ya joined us :)
And.. Sorry but I think you might just get readdicted... It's toooo tempting!!

I'm in, with my old Clarity name and appearance! This is bringing back so many memories.

I am really disappointed. This new "VMK" is not going to be anything like the safe game we once played. Kids are talking about things of a sexual nature and cursing. This means my kids will not be able to play. I sent a PM on the forums to one of the board owners (we'll call him G) last week and he told me that when the game is fully launched, all of the chat limitations will be removed. It will be like small worlds. :(

I witnessed a conversation where somebody was talking about things they like to do with their girlfriend (it was Very explicit) while collecting shells. I took a screenshot and sent it to "G". I was told that it was not a violation because this is not Disney's VMK. I understand that Disney no longer runs the game, but they do own the rights to the character names, character clothing, name of areas, etc and I doubt they would want their brand associated with that. I guess only time will tell. It is very disappointing.

I found you on there yesterday. I thought I recognized the name!

I'm on there too! It doesn't run very well on my laptop so I have to use my moms computer so I rarely get on.

but my name is disivyco :)

I am really disappointed. This new "VMK" is not going to be anything like the safe game we once played. Kids are talking about things of a sexual nature and cursing. This means my kids will not be able to play. I sent a PM on the forums to one of the board owners (we'll call him G) last week and he told me that when the game is fully launched, all of the chat limitations will be removed. It will be like small worlds. :(

I witnessed a conversation where somebody was talking about things they like to do with their girlfriend (it was Very explicit) while collecting shells. I took a screenshot and sent it to "G". I was told that it was not a violation because this is not Disney's VMK. I understand that Disney no longer runs the game, but they do own the rights to the character names, character clothing, name of areas, etc and I doubt they would want their brand associated with that. I guess only time will tell. It is very disappointing.

It's not like people don't know who runs MyVMK you know.

Also, they've updated the rules to make it more kiddie friendly: http://myvmk.com/showthread.php?1564-Official-Rules!-(Subject-to-change)
I'm mildly annoyed, because this probably won't help with kids being able to play, and will just end up causing more favoritism.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!