Mythos Restaurant

centurythree

DIS Veteran
Is this restaurant open year round? Everytime I've gone by in the late afternoon in January it has looked closed.

If it is open in January, is it worth rearranging our day for? We spend one day at US/IOA and usually head to IOA late in the day. We also have reservations at Narcoosee's later that night, so we'd want to go to Mythos relatively early.

Oh, and as long as I'm asking--we should be there January 9th. I should wait to purchase Express passes until I see the condition of the queues, right? Or should I just purchase them online?

Mythos usually closes at 3pm during the off-season. Mythos will also be closed a few times a year for private functions. If you want to eat there, it will probably have to be during lunch.

Mythos usually closes at 3pm during the off-season. Mythos will also be closed a few times a year for private functions. If you want to eat there, it will probably have to be during lunch.

::yes:: If the parks close at 6PM then Mytho's will close around 2:30-3PM!!!

Oh, and as long as I'm asking--we should be there January 9th. I should wait to purchase Express passes until I see the condition of the queues, right? Or should I just purchase them online?
Wait and purchase them at the park...I don't think you'd need them in early January and there's no sense in spending $$$ if you don't have to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter