MyPoints Max

perfectmatch300

DIS Veteran
Just went looking for Max. I couldn't get him to show up in automotive, but found him in Education/Learning. The bad news is that I got the following message when I clicked on him:

This award has expired. No Points can be awarded at this time. (Most Point awards are available for a limited time.)

For hundreds of other Point-earning opportunities, please visit the Earn Points page.

If you received this message in error, please try again. If you continue to experience difficulty with a valid Point award, please contact Member Care and mention the name of the offer.

:mad: Just when things seemed to be going better there, too! :mad:

Anyone else have any better luck than I did?

Today I found him in both automotive & education. got the same error for both locations. I'd guess something has been wrong with max for a while, since he was in automotive for what, more than a week?

I also noticed yesterday that when I clicked him in automotive, it took me to education. So somehow the two are linked.

I just hope they fix it soon! I am loving the daily 5 points!

Got my 5 points for Max for yesterday because I emailed them about it, but wasn't able to find him today. I wonder if they finally took him out? :confused: Did anyone else find him today (Tues 1/22)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter