MyPoints Mastercard 150 pts

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
So to give credit -got this from Mycoupons board:

Under Try It: Mastercard Exclusive email offers 150 pts for signup.

I had done this last year, though its funny - I do not remember ever getting any emails - anyway, it said I would get 150 pts. I'll let you know if they post to my account tomorrow.

WooHoo-150 points today...500 points yesterday... That's about 3 months worth of points in two days.

Am I a happy camper? You bet!!!:bounce:

I did the 500 points VERY early this morning, and they were already in my account, too!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I couldn't get the 150 Mastercard points though. :( I know I had signed up for this last year, and it does say once every 365 days, so I guess I still have to wait to get those again.

I did get credit for 5 points for finding Max again, though. He was still in automotive. :D

I also got this.I have signed up for this before but I was getting a few too many emails so I unsubscribed.It was a nice surprise to get this again.650 points in a span of 24 hours.Can it get any better?:D

Go to the Earn section, Try It Out section - 6th row down

The Mastercard offer is near the bottom between MYPOINTS Game Central Icon and the Snapfish offer.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!