My wish for my 1/27-2/7 trip...

Lauralee131 said:
We'll be there from 01/26 thru 02/03 and are soooo bummed that TT and Buzz will be closed - I've been wishing and hoping that they'll magically open them while we're there. Those are the 2 that my DS really wants to ride. And of course, wishing and hoping for good weather - goes without saying! And lucky for me, we'll be there for my birthday (1/31) - how magical is that?!?!?! So I guess even if a few rides are closed, I'm still getting my childhood wish - to spend my birthday at the World! Took me 36 years to do this, but hey - better late than never.

Good wishes to all of you going!

I am turning 37 on the 11th, and we are celebrating in Disney this year!! It's my birthday present. Really everyone knows we are NOT to celebrate on the 11th! I actually have decided to celebrate on 2/1. special dinner with lots of family meeting us at BOMA Yippee

So happy birthday to us January babies!!!!!!!

We are at AKL Jan 21-28th and the weather will be perfect and the crowds extremely light (Ok.....i am trying for a positive outlook) I am so excitied for my four year old DS to see everything for the first time i can hardly stand it...I hope it lives up to all the praise i have been giving it.......See you all there. :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

We are planning to go Jan 21-25th (if all goes well), and we certainly hope for high temps and low crowds. A little pixie dust sure would be nice, too. Good luck to you all!!

:paw:

Lauralee131 said:
We'll be there from 01/26 thru 02/03 and are soooo bummed that TT and Buzz will be closed - I've been wishing and hoping that they'll magically open them while we're there. Those are the 2 that my DS really wants to ride. And of course, wishing and hoping for good weather - goes without saying! And lucky for me, we'll be there for my birthday (1/31) - how magical is that?!?!?! So I guess even if a few rides are closed, I'm still getting my childhood wish - to spend my birthday at the World! Took me 36 years to do this, but hey - better late than never.

Good wishes to all of you going!

I'll be there for my birthday too!! The BIG 40!

Will any of you be doing anything so we can recognize you as DISers? I'm thinking of putting a ribbon on our strollers!

Since I'm such a newbie here at DIS is there a secret hand shake we do when we see each other :rotfl: Special hand sign? :flower:

kimmikayb said:
I'll be there for my birthday too!! The BIG 40!

Will any of you be doing anything so we can recognize you as DISers? I'm thinking of putting a ribbon on our strollers!

Since I'm such a newbie here at DIS is there a secret hand shake we do when we see each other :rotfl: Special hand sign? :flower:

Happy birthday to all of the January babies!

I'm also wondering about whether or not the DISers will be doing anything special to make themselves stand out.

I'm sure we'll ALL be waiting in the same line at AK :)

DIS tags-----Go to Home Depot, grab a Mickey Head ALIEN GREEN paint sample, and write your on-line name on it. Then wear it while at Disney!

OR ---You can also wear a lime green ribbon.

Either identifies you as a DISer. Look for others around the parks.

Sounds like there will be LOTS of us there.

::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

I'll have my lime green mickey heads!

My dd and I will also be there from the 25th to the 29th (just a little get away) so I'm wishing for the same as you!!!!!
:wizard:

Our trip will be Jan. 21st through the 28th, staying at Contemporary. I can't wait to see my 18-month old son's first reaction to everything. This will be trip number 4 for my 5.5 year old son and trip number 3 for my 3-year-old daughter. I'm hoping my daughter will also enjoy seeing the Princesses this year. Last time she was there she was only about 15 months old and really didn't care about much but LOVE the characters, even the GENIE!

I'm also hoping for some nice mild weather (coming down from Maryland) and hoping that EE will allow some previews for the regulars. I wish Buzz would open early, but if not that's okay. My son will finally be able to get on a few new rides. I'm debating whether or not to take him on Dinosaur, since he'll be big enough.

I'm right there with all of you. We'll be there from 1/31-2/6!
I'm planning to pin a Home Depot lime green Mickey to my backpack diaper bag, with "DISboards" and "2poohbears" written on it. I've also got some lime green bandanas from WalMart to hang on the handles of our 2 strollers. Hope to run into some of you there---in sunny, perfect weather & riding Buzz since it will be completed early! :wizard:

CampingGriswalds - I just love your user name. And we will be there the same time as you and wish those same things! :goodvibes

Ok.....checked Accuweather 15 day forecast for Orlando and here it is:

1/21 :sunny: 75/49
1/22 :sunny: 73/48
1/23 :sunny: 72/49
1/24 :sunny: 72/50
1/25 :sunny: 76/55
1/26 :sunny: 78/55
1/27 :sunny: 79/57
1/28 :sunny: 77/55
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
If they are only kind of right I will be one happy mouse girl!!!!!!!!!!!! :earsgirl:

And don't anyone rain on my parade...I know it can change...but for the moment I am very happy

The temperature here in Philadelphia dropped 30 degrees today and with the wind chill it is freezing. Perhaps this is to add to the excitement for our upcoming trip 1/27 - 2/04 which will be here in 13 days. I am hoping for nice warm Florida weather for all who are going soon.

I live in Bucks county and will be there 1/21 -01/28( i am the crazy weather forecaster!!!) It is actually freezing, windy, and snowing and we lost our electric for about two hours earlier tonite...so i am so ready for FLA. where are you staying? :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

We have been having "Disney weather" lately here in Texas!

I'm hoping it will hold out another few weeks'....It's usually colder here in January...altho we quite often wear shorts at Christmas!

HOT in July and August, tho...that's OUR time to stay inside.

Have and SAFE and Magical trip!!!

:cool1: ::yes:: :cool1:

i think that is a great idea....everyone do the lime green tags with your DIS name on it...it could be fun...unless you see someone who always appears on here to be a pain the xxx and then you know to ignore them :rotfl2:

Wow - I hope that weather holds out!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me again someone - the green tags...where do you get them? I thought someone said Home Depot, but I couldn't find the message again. Am I crazy thinking that? I've got some lime green clothing, but want to check out the tags!

mmiller said:
Ok.....checked Accuweather 15 day forecast for Orlando and here it is:

1/21 :sunny: 75/49
1/22 :sunny: 73/48
1/23 :sunny: 72/49
1/24 :sunny: 72/50
1/25 :sunny: 76/55
1/26 :sunny: 78/55
1/27 :sunny: 79/57
1/28 :sunny: 77/55
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
If they are only kind of right I will be one happy mouse girl!!!!!!!!!!!! :earsgirl:

And don't anyone rain on my parade...I know it can change...but for the moment I am very happy

Woo Hoo!!! :banana: :cool1: I am there those same dates and that is much better than the rain I saw forcasted. No rain! No Rain!

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter