My wish for my 1/27-2/7 trip...

Camping Griswalds

DIS Veteran
One.... that it will be sunny and no crowds :rotfl:

Two.... that EE will have "surprise" rides for us when we visit DAK :scared1:

Three.... that Buzz will finish its refurb early!!! :flower3:

Less than 3 weeks to go :cool1:

Anyone else hoping for the same things?!?!?!

Hi! My family and I will be there at the same time too! Like you, I wish for the same things ESPECIALLY about Buzz! My kids were really looking forward to that ride and I've never seen it either. We're there 2/1 to 2/7....thinking of adding a few days.

We were there last year from 1/28 - 2/1 and the weather and crowds and were absolutely PERFECT !!! Enjoy !! :cool2:

Great minds think alike! Fingers crossed!

Here's hoping your wishes come true !!!!!!!!! especially because i'll be there too !!!! :teeth:

We'll be in the World 1/26-31, so I agree! Good weather of course, and I would *LOVE* a sneak peek of EE! They're letting AP & DVC on while we're there, and I'm hoping they extend that to all (or at least me!). :)
Have a great trip, and may all our wishes come true!
--CC

Me too!! Me too!!

Also I wish that TT is done with it's refurbishment. My kids love that ride.

It's sunny :sunny: and 70's all this week. Let's think positive it stays that way!!

I've got my fingers crossed...let's hope for

pixie dust :wizard: :wizard: and
sun :sunny: :sunny:
pixie dust :wizard: :wizard: and
sun :sunny: :sunny:

:wizard: We're with ya!! Mostly the weather though! I was very bummed about Buzz, but we haven't been on it yet, so my ds won't know any difference! :upsidedow

Less than three weeks to go!!!!!! Whooo Hooooo!!!! :cool1:

I am wishing with you!! :goodvibes We will be there Feb.1-7 and Buzz and TT were on our list of "don't miss."

The weather is what we are really after. :sunny:

Iguess if the rides are still closed then we will have to plan another trip next year! :rotfl:

Hi!! My Dad and I are going for a long weekend 1/27-1/30, not long enough for me, but now that I'm a working girl that's all I can do!

We were just there the first week in Dec. and it was a tad chilly... so let's wish for it to be sunny, warm and not crowded for us all in three weeks!! :)

The first week in December WAS a bit chilly, so let's hope the weather is good.

We're going 1/28 to 2/3...Too bad Test Track will be closed.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Ya'll have a Magical trip!

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

We'll be there from 01/26 thru 02/03 and are soooo bummed that TT and Buzz will be closed - I've been wishing and hoping that they'll magically open them while we're there. Those are the 2 that my DS really wants to ride. And of course, wishing and hoping for good weather - goes without saying! And lucky for me, we'll be there for my birthday (1/31) - how magical is that?!?!?! So I guess even if a few rides are closed, I'm still getting my childhood wish - to spend my birthday at the World! Took me 36 years to do this, but hey - better late than never.

Good wishes to all of you going!

Hi there!

Be sure to go to City Hall in the Magic Kingdom....on the Left as you enter the park and ask for a Birthday Button.....It will make your day even more magical!

Happy Early Bday!

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Just wanted to echo your wishes for light crowds and good weather. We'll be there 1/27-1/29, just a quick trip to check out AK and stay in Savannah View with my parents - their first time at AK and my mom is so excited! (me too :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter