My tickets have arrived!

Mazzy

Planning for 2019
No, not for WDW, but for our week in Jersey in August. ;)

Still exciting though, something to break up the Longggggg wait until our WDW trip in December! Can't wait to get down onto our fave bay and see a lovely clean sea! :D

What's everyone else doing over the Summer?

hi mazzie,

looks like its just you and me for the minute!

Going to Disney April and then off to Kalkan inTurkey for three weeks with DH in June, cannot wait, we went last year for first time and loved it.

Great News - I love any kind of holiday. In fact my best friend lives on Guernsey and she's always asking me to go and visit her but I've never managed it yet. I really should try!

My summer plans - hopefully we will be moving into a new house!

Bev

GIA - 3 weeks sounds lovely, what a nice way to relax after your frantic WDW trip! ;

Oh Bev, what are you waiting for???

I would love to have a friend who lived in the Channel Islands. I would really love to live there myself but they don't want to know unless you are worth a fortune! ;)

she works for a bank and the bank has to provide her accomodation, apparantly it's pretty near impossible to find anywhere to live otherwise. I keep meaning to go, but it's not cheap - in fact our flights to Orlando are cheaper than flights to Guernsey would be!

It's on my 'one day' list - but it's a very long list!

Bev

Bev, every time we've been to Jersey we have used airmiles for the flights, as yes, the prices are mad aren't they? Using airmiles is great, we only have to pay the tax which is less than £100 for 4 of us.

BTW, where do you shop? Tesco will start giving airmiles from 15 March so may be worth signing up for their Club Card if you shop there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter