• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My son shaving on Splash Mountain!

Thats hysterical - I just can't believe he walked thought the park all day carrying shaving cream and a blade. Was that a real blade???? Hope not!!!!!

No, not a real razor, he knew that wouldn't be wise :scared1:

Since he was about 14 he's known where all the cameras are in the rides - Dinosaur, TT, etc..I think it's a guy thing.

DH had also suggested sending the pic to Ellen!!

splash-mountain-chess.jpg

splash-mountain-jenga1.jpg

:rotfl2:

This thread has been great! Much needed laughs,and I thank everyone for posting these great Splash pics! :thumbsup2

That is pretty random - so funny! One of our favorite things about the rides at WDW, are the pictures that are taken on them. We'll sometimes go on rides repeatedly just for the pictures. We love having contests on who can be the funniest in each picture. I can't say any of us have done the shaving one. :rotfl:

That's great!!!

The picture on Splash is probably the best in the parks! We always try to do something silly, but never that wild!:thumbsup2

Great picture. I once rode splash mountain all by myself. I happened to have my resort mug with me that night, so I put my arm on the back of the chair, and held up my mug like I was sitting there enjoying a cup of coffee.

Picture threads are usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter