• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My son shaving on Splash Mountain!

That is awesome! I had to show it to my son. My two sons and my nephew work hard on their SM photos....their best so far...they were all facing backwards.

Cool pic! Is there a list/thread somewhere that tells you where all the pics are taken on rides so you can prepare for it?

Love it! His expression really makes the photo. He's very clever and looks like he's got a great sense of humor! :thumbsup2

Awesome. Sadly, I'm way too busy soiling my skivies on Splash to do anything that amusing . .. . then again, at least to my kids, my soiling my skivies on Splash is pretty darned amusing in and of it's self hahaha.

I think this is hilarious and very creative!

My only question is is the straight razor he's using real? I'd like to think that upon the inspection at the gates the guards wouldn't miss something like someone bringing a straight razor blade into the parks.

I am so not trying to start a fight or get flamed I am just curious. I am all about good jokes so dont think im trying to take away from the humor of the pic. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter