• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My son shaving on Splash Mountain!

That is so funny! How many times has he been to WDW? (Just wondering how long it took him to see Splash Mt and think of something so outrageous!)

We took him every other year since he was 2, plus an extra last summer, so this was his 10th trip. The girl "sleeping" is one of his friends (the 4 of them in the back 2 rows were together.)
Not sure where he got the idea, I'll have to ask!

That was an awesome idea. I bet Disney sold a photo to every family in that boat. I love good, clean, fun pranks!!

This is hilarious! Our pre-teen boys are just starting to get goofy with the ride photos and this is pure inspiration!!

I love pictures like this. Ifyou google splash mountain pictures, you will see other pics of people shaving, reading the paper, playing jenga and even a marriage proposal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter